• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should Be Included in a Why Bag?

In summary, a why bag is a collection of items you take to shows to tell people why you do PC. It can include things like a photo of your 3 kids, money, a watch or clock, and a thank you card.
AmieCream
What do you put in your why bag? Or what are some good ideas you have heard?

I would love to gather plenty of ideas to choose from (I'm not all that creative)

TIA

what is a why bag? New Consultant here :)

A Why bag is something you take to your show to tell everyone why you do PC. It is used for recruiting, and makes PC look do-able for everyone.
I have yet to try it at a show, but I would include a photo of my 3 kids (so I can spend more time w/ them), a bunch of money (to show how much you can make), a watch or clock of some kind (to show that I make my own hours and work as little or as much as I want), and a thank you card ( to remind me how thankful I am to have joined PC and how much it has changed my life).:)
Hope this helps.

A rubber band -this business is flexible, but not optional
A tiny umbrella -every night a party
A bottle of nail polish -lets me do things for myself (like pedals)
A toy car -pays bills or gets a car you have always wanted (or are saving for one)
A toy airplane, boat or something beach related -the great vacations
Jewelry -you can earn it
A small diploma -getting kids (or you) through school
Picture of friends -you get to have girlfriend time

and of course the items that Lauri listed!

Don't forget the BRA!
I have people guess whi I have a bra in there and always get interesting answers! I always say because there is a big support system!
If guys are there they usually say: get/or got a boob job! LOL!
What is fun is I have people reach into the bag blindly and pull the items out. Usually get big laughs. Just limit items to no more than 5!

If you search, I know there's another thread from awhile back about the why bags....dont' have time to type all mine out right now.

I also have a small mirror in my Why Bag to represent how "I look the same on the outside but different on the inside since starting my own business." A couple of shows ago my aunt said, "You could also say to people maybe they can see themselves doing this business!" I loved it & use that same line at my shows now! :) (I'm trying to recruit her now...hahaha)

didn't home office send an email last year about NOT including the bra because it was offensive and not the image they wanted us to project at our shows. I've never done a why bag but think I remember something communicated form HO about it.

1. What is a "Why" Bag?

A "Why" Bag is a bag or container that contains items that represent your personal "why" or motivation for being a consultant with Pampered Chef. It is used to help you share your story with potential customers and team members.

2. What items should I put in my "Why" Bag?

The items you choose for your "Why" Bag should be meaningful to you and represent your personal story. Some suggestions include: before and after pictures of your cooking skills, a favorite recipe, a special kitchen tool, a handwritten note from a happy customer, or any other items that symbolize why you love being a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How do I use my "Why" Bag in my business?

Your "Why" Bag can be used in a variety of ways, such as: sharing it with potential customers during a cooking demonstration or party, using it as a conversation starter at networking events, or incorporating it into your social media posts to share your story with a larger audience.

4. Can I personalize my "Why" Bag?

Yes, absolutely! Your "Why" Bag should reflect your unique story and experiences. You can add personal touches like photos, trinkets, or other items that are significant to you and your journey with Pampered Chef.

5. How often should I update my "Why" Bag?

It's a good idea to periodically update your "Why" Bag to keep it fresh and relevant. As your business grows and evolves, you may have new stories and experiences to add to your bag. It's also a good idea to switch out items that may have become worn or outdated. Aim to update your "Why" Bag at least once a year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb Bixler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jenniferlynne
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gratergirl
Replies