• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Does the Catalog Tote Look Like? Anyone Have a Picture?

C
chelynn
The one where you stick the catalog in the pocket so people can see it. Just curious! :) Thanks!

I don't have a picture but I saw one at our meeting the other day. In description I'd say it is a little larger than a dictionary. It was nice, I'd love to have one!

Brandi2007 said:
I don't have a picture but I saw one at our meeting the other day. In description I'd say it is a little larger than a dictionary. It was nice, I'd love to have one!

You can order it on the supplies. I think its 15.00.....

Ginger428 said:
You can order it on the supplies. I think its 15.00.....
Yes, I've seen it on the supply order form, and heard lots of people talk about it, I just wanted to see what it looked like. :) Hopefully I'll see one tomorrow at our meeting!

I wish I could see a picture too! I just need to "give in" and order it, but I really wish I could SEE it first!

PictureI just took a picture of my catalog tote for you. I hope it is good enough for you to see. I love mine!!

Attachments

• DSC01948.JPG
    DSC01948.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 444
THANK YOU DANA!!!!! It *is* cute, which I figured it was... but I wanted to know for *certain.*Thanks! :D

Your Welcome!!:)

dsmegnky said:
I just took a picture of my catalog tote for you. I hope it is good enough for you to see. I love mine!!
Thank you Dana!!! It is way better than my *other* DS tote. (Shhh, I used to do other DS!) I would definitely get this one! :)

I finally ordered one and absolutely love it! It has a pocket inside for some smaller items and it zips closed. It is nicer than the one they gave at conference a few years ago.

Definitely recommend it!

Looks great, I just ordered mine a couple days ago, can not wait for Tuesday to receive it!!!

You guys will love it - I have one and I carry it to work everyday and often have it stuffed full of tons of stuff...very durable! With the paperwork, etc. I put in it, I would normally have busted it by now, but it is holding up good!

My sister has one similar for her business. She carries everything in it- holds up really well. It's cool to see that here too- I didnt realize until I saw the pic that was what that was.

Catolog ToteHey- I have been thinking of getting this. How is it? Do you get more business from using it?

Related to What Does the Catalog Tote Look Like? Anyone Have a Picture?

1. What is a catalog tote?

A catalog tote is a type of bag that has a pocket specifically designed to hold a catalog, allowing it to be easily visible to others.

2. How does the pocket hold the catalog in place?

The pocket typically has a clear plastic cover or sleeve that keeps the catalog secure and visible.

3. What does the catalog tote look like?

The catalog tote can come in various sizes and designs, but typically it is a rectangular bag with a handle and a clear pocket on the front for the catalog to be inserted into.

4. Can you provide a picture of the catalog tote in use?

Unfortunately, as a text-based AI, I am unable to provide images. However, a quick online search for "catalog tote" can give you an idea of what it looks like.

5. How is the catalog tote useful?

The catalog tote is useful for businesses or individuals who need to display catalogs or promotional materials in a professional and organized manner. It allows for easy access to the catalog and makes it more visible to potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
veden
  • Jaykul0327