• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Does It Mean to Qualify in the Pampered Chef World?

M
mistym
I see this expression a lot and I am not sure what it means? How do I know if I am qualified or not???

Misty

I don't know about Canada, but in the US it's 4 shows or $1250 in sales.

It means that you've fulfilled your contractual obligations. Basically, you've held & submitted $1250 in sales OR you've held & submitted your 1st four shows.

Call your recruiter/director to find out what the requirements are in Canada or ask this question in the canadian section of this forum.

Also if you go to consultants corner and look at the Individual Performance Tracker which a few days after you qualify shows the "qual date" (at least in the US).

Last edited:
Some of us are not only qualified, we're certifiable.

thanks Tasha, I see the Qual Date at 9/18. Thats good to know!!

M

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Some of us are not only qualified, we're certifiable.
I knew that was only a matter of time!

We're all here because we're not all there.

So true KG.

Oh, brother.

Well, Anne, if we were all there, then we wouldn't be here, right?

Touche!!!!

I'm just curious as to what happens if a consultant does not qualify.....Does anyone know??

**I WILL be Qualified tonight when I submit my two shows. :p ** Just so there's no question! LOL

hoosierchef said:
I'm just curious as to what happens if a consultant does not qualify.....Does anyone know??
Nothing. There are no kit police who come and take the kit away, but sometimes it's good to imply that there are, just to get people moving. :)

They're guilty of kitnapping.

Yes, that's true. And HO probably would have legal recourse to recoup the kit products or the difference in cost between retail and kit price, if they wanted to bother.

That is, if they could find a lawyer who'd work for the two hundred and some-odd bucks that makes up the difference.The bad PR wouldn't so great, either.

Exactly. What are they going to do - go to every small claims court in the country to get back slightly used Food Choppers?

Especially one that hasn't been thoroughly washed.EEEEEeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyeeeeeewwwwwwww!

I picture Wakko doing his eeeuuuwwwww face. :)

1. What does it mean to "qualify"?

In general, to "qualify" means to meet the necessary requirements or criteria for something. It can refer to meeting the qualifications for a job, a competition, or an opportunity.

2. How do I know if I am qualified or not?

You can determine if you are qualified by comparing your skills, experience, and qualifications to the requirements or criteria set for the particular opportunity. If you meet all or most of the requirements, you can consider yourself qualified.

3. What are some common qualifications for a job?

The specific qualifications for a job will vary depending on the position and the company, but some common qualifications may include education level, relevant work experience, specific skills or certifications, and personal qualities such as communication or leadership abilities.

4. Can I become qualified for something if I don't currently meet the requirements?

It is possible to become qualified for something if you don't currently meet the requirements. This may involve gaining more experience, acquiring new skills or qualifications, or showcasing your potential and determination in other ways.

5. Is qualification subjective or objective?

Qualification can be a combination of both subjective and objective factors. Some criteria, such as education level or certifications, are more objective and can be easily measured. However, other qualifications, such as personal qualities or soft skills, may be more subjective and can vary depending on the perspective of the evaluator.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefinski
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
aleechef
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
  • mzpatient