• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Think of This Idea????

In summary, ShawnnaBrilliant! suggests buying SA coffee mugs, filling them with chocloate (like dove, yummy), and putting a sample pack of coffee in each one. These make great gifts for hosts or guests, and the price is affordable.
jenniferlynne
I just had a brain storm. I know there is already a thread started about what to give your host as a gift, but I thought I would add this one. I just had a huge idea!!!!! What if we bought the SA coffee mugs, took one, filled it with chocloate (like dove, yummy) and then put a sample pack of coffee in it? Then take the cup, wrap it in some clear cellophane (not sure if I spelled that right) and put a pretty ribbon on it? Or instead of chocolate, put some paper filler or something in the cup and stick some chocolate dipped spoons in with the coffee? What do you think? Two cups cost $12, but if we just use 1 cup per hostess plus the coffee, which if I remember right is 4/$4, that would be $7 each plus the chocolate. I have a friend that is getting ready to turn in an order. I may see if I can add some to her order and then I will get another 20% off plus make commission. What do you all think? If you know your guest doesn't like coffee, maybe use some of our tea bags instead and dip the spoons in sugar instead of chocolate.

Great Idea!! It adds the personal touch. Which I think is much better than just an extra item. PLUS, the host is more likely to order more of the mugs, so she has a set and not just 1!

I think that is a great idea. I usually just give my hosts a Season's Best unless their show is outstanding, but if you figure a $7 gift bought with the hosts discount of 20% and then take off your basic 20% commission it only costs 4.48 each for the mug and coffee, se even adding wrapping and spoons or chocolate won't make it an expensive gift.

These would also make great teacher appreciation gifts or gifts for those unexpected guests during the holidays.

Shawnna

Brilliant!That's a great idea! Hope you don't mind me using it!
Brandy

No, I don't mind at all. I kind of stole the idea myself anyway. I was a Mary Kay consultant for 8 years (I didn't like selling it nearly as well as Pampered Chef) and at Christmas time they would always try to come up with gift sets. One of their big things was to take a coffee mug and put a bottle of hand cream in it and call it "Coffee and Cream".

Are we allowed to make up those mugs with coffe and chocolate sets and sell them? I doubt I would do it, but I was just wondering.

It's your business!You are allowed to do anything (well, almost) that you want! That's one of the reason's I love this company!

Have a great day,
Sandy

Hey Jenniferlynne!!
Aren't you supposed to be making phone calls!!! HA HA

Just had to do it.

lol that came to my mind too.....good one!!! happy phone calling!!! lol seriously good luck with the calls!!

Ha!! I wish I could, but I have 4 kids here right now and it is way too noisy to make phone calls. I am going to try when they take a nap. I watch a friend of mine's two kids and my cousin's kid, and then I have one of my own. The ages of the all are 1,2,3 & 4 :eek:

Are you nutty yet?OH MY GOD!!! 1,2,3, & 4!! :eek: I would be crazy by now!

Yes, some days I do feel a little crazy.

The coffee mug idea is great! I'm doing a holiday bazaar at the end of October and I plan to have some of the batter bowl brownies and cookies made up, and the coffee mug will be a great addition to those. I agree with who ever said maybe people will be inclined to buy more so they have a matching set. Thanks for sharing your great idea!

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN

So what do you do, put all the ingredients (except the parishable ones) in he bowls and sell them with the recipe attached? That is a great idea. I've seen the recipes in the jar books and they look cute. You layer all the ingredients in the jar and attach the recipe on top. I've seen cookie ingredients and bean soup ingredients.

*thinking of bazaar ideas*
You could also take our Oven Mitt, put the scrapers, bamboo sets, or nylon tools in the top, tie it tight with a ribbon with the adjustable spoons attached. This is just my attempt to be creative :) lol...

You people are genius! :D

I love the idea of the mugs and think I will use them in November/December. I am going to make the Easy Pirouette Cookies (back of the Chocolate, Chocolate Chocolate theme show training booklet) and put them in the mug for the host. Plus think I will use it as some christmas gifts. Thanks for the great idea.

1. What is Pampered Chef's opinion on this idea?

As a company, Pampered Chef does not endorse or support any specific ideas or products. We encourage our consultants and customers to use their own judgement and discretion when considering new ideas or products. However, we are always open to hearing about new and innovative ideas.

2. Can I pitch my idea to Pampered Chef?

Yes, we welcome new ideas and products from our customers and consultants. You can submit your idea through our website or by reaching out to your consultant directly.

3. Will Pampered Chef help me develop my idea?

Pampered Chef does not offer product development services. However, if your idea aligns with our brand and values, we may be interested in collaborating with you or offering feedback. Please reach out to us with more information about your idea.

4. How do I know if my idea is a good fit for Pampered Chef?

We recommend researching our company and products to understand our brand and values. If your idea aligns with these, it may be a good fit for Pampered Chef. We also suggest reaching out to your consultant or submitting your idea through our website for further consideration.

5. Will I receive credit or compensation if Pampered Chef uses my idea?

We value and respect the ideas of our customers and consultants. If we decide to use your idea, we will work with you to determine a fair compensation or credit. However, please note that not all ideas may be suitable for our company, and we cannot guarantee that your idea will be used or compensated for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
urbnk8
  • jenniferlynne
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies