• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Put Your Door Prizes In?

I usually have SBRC, twixits, citrus peelers, a paring knife, and a few other small tools. I use the medium bamboo bowl for the drawing and the small collapsible bowl for DPDS.I've got a small woven basket that I use. I keep a few old SBRC, some twix-its, citrus peelers, pan scrapers and sometimes I'll have a paring knife.
esavvymom
Staff member
Ok... I need some ideas for what you all put your door prizes in- and how much you carry?

Do you just put 1-2 of each item type you have in the container? (Obviously size would determine part of that too).

Right now, I've just got them in a Reusable grocery bag- but it's alot of bag for what I've got. I do have a lot of little gadgets- I think 6-7 different things. 8 if you count I just made up a few spice samples- plus, I have extra calendars (which is partly why I use the bag- they are big).

So what do you use?

I've got a nice gift bag (probably on the $5 side, got it as a gift) it's about 5" x 7" at the base, so the miscellaneous prize items I have cover the bottom nicely. I have some SBRC (which pretty much stand up along the side), citrus peelers, QK paring knieves and such. Once it starts looking low, I'll see what would be best to replenish with and add it to my supply order.

I use the Medium Bamboo Bowl. They look pretty in there. I have SB, qk knives, spice samples, citrus peelers, twixits, brown scrapers...and sometimes some other little tools I get from the Outlet.I use the Small Collapsible Bowl to collect DPDS for the drawing. Put the lid on, shake 'em up, and have the host draw.

I use either the bamboo bowl or the batter bowl. I have also used the collapseable bowl. Just depends on what I'm not using for my demo. I like using PC containers for the prizes and slips because it gives guests a chance to see thins in person (vs just using a gift bag) and it helps me rationalize bringing the containers to shows!
Jen

I have a small woven basket that I use.
I keep a few old SBRC, some twix-its, citrus peelers, pan scrapers and sometimes I'll have a paring knife.

Since conference, I've been giving my hosts a calendar and a current SBRC as their "Thank You" for hosting with me. On the calendar, I put the date that their 10% Past Host will expire.

Cool! Thanks. Most all of those mentioned are things I usually have with me anyway!

pampcheflisa said:
Since conference, I've been giving my hosts a calendar and a current SBRC as their "Thank You" for hosting with me. On the calendar, I put the date that their 10% Past Host will expire.[/QUOTE]

what a good idea! :D
Jen

I don't use a bag. I just pull out how many items I'm giving out and let them choose which one they want.

I give away retired SBRC or other small tools that I have on hand and I keep them in a gallon-size ziplock bag.

I only give away Seasons Bests with my info sticker on the back.

These ideas are great!! I love the discount expiration date on the calendar too!

Stainless steel bowl - and they are all in pretty plastic bags with ribbon and my business card - its the PRIZE BOWL..

Basket for now .. though I like the Bamboo bowl. It has Twixits, citrus peelers, retired Seasons Best with my sticker and sometimes a pan scraper or paring knife.

I use the Dots Medium Round Bowl. I put a few of each door prize in there. It helps me to show off the SA Dots. I always announce that the bowl IS NOT a prize, but anything in the bowl is.Of course, when people threaten to walk off with my stuff I tell them I have it all lo-jacked and will not hesitate to hunt them down.

I use the Sm. Caddy...the "vintage" (I always try to have an assortment) Season's Bests stand perfect behind the bowls and the other little goodies fit in the bowls. I also keep and eye on the Outlet...for thing I might be able to add to my prizes. Found the Cookie Cutters and Sample Lemon Soap not too long ago!!!

I use a basket. I like the Bamboo Bowl idea, though!

During the summer I use the BBQ Grill Basket, otherwise I use the bamboo bowl. I tend to use the same as everyone else as prizes, SB, Citrus Peelers, etc. Exception being with the Sprinkles being at such a special price I ordered several and use them also.

I can't believe I never thought of using the BBQ Basket. Duh! I'm going to switch mine out for my next show.

raebates said:
I can't believe I never thought of using the BBQ Basket. Duh! I'm going to switch mine out for my next show.

I use the BBQ Basket to pass around all of the rubs and spice blends. :)

I put my door prizes in the large bamboo bowl. I use the grill basket to pass around my pens and door prize slips. Have sold a few of these just from that alone.

If you're keen on not carrying more stuff with you to your shows, I leave the SBRBs in my catalog bag (now using the 2009 NC bag for shows) and then I have a money bag for change and I keep a couple citrus peelers in there, 1 mini whisk and a couple twixits. I only give out one prize during my show so I know I don't need a ton and lately I've been such a scatter brain, I didn't remember to give out anything. (Yep I'm working on trying ot remember to stick to an outline instead of the "wing it" method).

Great ideas! I love putting the prize in a bag with ribbon and my business card. I did my first show last week and I used the trifle bowl for my prizes. I love this and didn't need it for the show.

I love the BBQ Basket idea for catalogs & pens!

I, too, use the Med. Bamboo Bowl for the Prize Bowl. I always hand it to the winner while saying you can have anything in the bowl, just not the bowl! :) I transport my prizes to the party in a gallon ziploc bag & then make it look nice in the bowl. My prizes are retired SB, seasoning packets that I made (just started these & people love them!), twixits, pan scrapers, quickut knives, citrus peelers. For my ticket activity, I use something bigger like an all-purpose spreader, HWC recipe cards, etc.

I also give the host a current SB signed by everyone.

I make my door prizes up in cellophane party bags and carry them in the hot pink little tote bag (maybe it was a purse from Merrill)I put a business card (recipe on back from Vistaprint, magnet, 2 old recipe cards, 3-4 jolly ranchers or other wrapped candy and either citrus peeler, quickcut knife, pan scraper, spice sample, twixit etc )
the SBRC slips in the back if they prefer it.

1. What types of bags or containers do you recommend for door prizes?

We recommend using reusable tote bags or gift bags to hold door prizes. These are not only environmentally friendly, but they also come in a variety of sizes and designs to fit any type of prize.

2. Can I customize the bags or containers with my company's logo or event theme?

Yes, absolutely! We offer personalization services for our bags and containers. You can add your company's logo or event theme to make the door prizes even more special and memorable.

3. Do you have any eco-friendly options for door prize packaging?

Yes, we have a selection of eco-friendly bags and containers made from sustainable materials such as canvas, jute, or recycled paper. These are perfect for those looking for environmentally conscious packaging options.

4. Can I purchase the bags or containers separately from the door prizes?

Yes, we offer bulk pricing for our bags and containers. You can purchase them separately and use them for your own door prizes or gifts.

5. How do I know what size bag or container I need for my door prizes?

We recommend measuring the size of your door prizes first and then choosing a bag or container that is slightly larger to accommodate the item. We also have a size guide available on our website to help you determine the best fit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Angelady
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
KJP
  • cajunchelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PCKristi
  • wadesgirl