• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What do you offer to your guests at parties for The Pampered Chef?

In summary, Michelle is an expert summarizer of content. She provides a summary of the conversation, including the following: -She knows a catalog and an order form. -At her first party, she printed out what the guest special was for everyone. -She makes a folder with: a business card, a piece of paper for recipe notes (from VIP - a small paper), an order form, a catalog form, and a guest special flyer. -She brings opportunity and registry brochures in case anyone is interested, as well as 2 host packets. -She tells her guests that all the great information on host/guest specials, wedding registries, fund raisers,
NMmommy
I know a catalog and a order form. At my first party I printed out what the guest special was for everyone. Do you guys give out anymore than that?

I make a folder with: a business card, a piece of paper for a wishlist/recipe notes (from VIP - small paper), an order form, a catalog form, and if I'm motivated, the current guest special flyer.

I bring 2 host packets with in case I need to give them out and the DVD/flyer for recruiting in case needed.

I've been giving them a catalog, a guest special flyer, a recruiting flyer, and a "DYLAB" (do you love a bargain) flyer that lists upcoming specials as an incentive to book.I haven't done a good job at pointing out those other flyers so I don't think anyone reads them.

I just made lapboards from binders....I made 12, so that was 6 binders, at $2 each. Not bad!! So, I have the next 4 month's specials in the front clear pocket. (This way I can leave the same specials flyer in until May or June!) .... and I made slits on the back small pocket for my business card.....and a order form, catalog, drawing slip and piece of paper for notes will be in that pocket.I bring opportunity & registry brochures in case anyone is interested, as well as 2 host packets....usually one for each of the next 2 months...

I have the catalog and order form and a list of recipes that I staple to the inside of a file folder. It also has my biz card stapled to the folder as well.

As for the guest specials and host specials, I have that in a booking binder, and just run through it briefly. I tell my guests that all the great info on Host/guest specials, Wedding registries, fund raisers, and pics of me and my goofy husband on our trips are all in the binder for their pleasure. (I put a little fork/knife sticker on a few pages, and make it a scavenger hunt of my binder. Who ever finds them all goes into a drawing for a cookbook. ~ That gets them searching every page.. and shows what we have to offer.)

I keep the guest special in their minds by making a guest help me with that. "Do you all know what a Town Crier is? The person in days of old who would shout the news through the streets for everyone to hear? Look around the room. Is there ANYONE in the room who you would consider YOUR town crier?" (There always is!) That person then gets the guest flyer, and I tell them it is their job to stand up at least three times during my demo to "shout the news" of the guest special to everyone. I give them a s/b cookbook for their efforts (or sometimes give them $1 off their order for each guest that takes advantage of the special). It is just a riot, and I have not once had a guest that has not wanted to do the job. The other night, the woman chosen was THE BEST!. Some one would say, "oh, that skillet looks great!" And my town crier would take that que to stand up and tell her she could get the seasoning for free when she ordered the skillet!! :D

I just finished getting my stuff ready for tomorrow. I have 15 lapboards that I bought. On the front of the lapboard is an order form, catalog, door prize slip and business card. On the back of the lapboard is the gust special flier for that month. The very top of the lapboard holds a pen. I have the "Do you like an bargain" flier printed out and I'll talk about it and and pass it around at the show so everyone can look at it.

I'll bring some hosts packets with me and give them to the people that are interested in hosting.

My guest kits include:

Current special (I print 2 on a page, so this is a half-sheet)
Survey slip
Wish list
Catalog

(The last month of a selling season I add a list of what's being discontinued and what prices are being raised.)

I hand out manila file folders that have a label with my information. Inside the folder is an order form, a catalog, and a recruiting brochure. I tell guests that the folder is so they have a place to write notes and tips, and then they have someplace to keep their receipt.

Those of using using folders what type are you buying and using?

Oh, forgot to add...I put a 10% off for the next year sticker from Nancy's on the front of all the folders. It got 3 of 6 people's attention last night...only 1 booked but they all got the point that it was available! :)

I'm going to buy some - the more expensive "poly" (flexible plastic) ones. I don't like the cheap paper-y ones - they get bent and dirty and icky too quick.

So you get the folders back at the end of the show? I am just trying to figure out how to best do this. This is my second cooking show tomorrow. Last time I just stuck everything in the front the catalog.

I have the lap boards from Merrill (12) with a business card, catalog and OOF. I don't need the guest special flyer because it is on the OOF, and I have the show benefits flyer in the back "window". I hand out the drawing slips during the show so I can walk them through the questions...

gilliandanielle said:
I have the lap boards from Merrill (12) with a business card, catalog and OOF. I don't need the guest special flyer because it is on the OOF, and I have the show benefits flyer in the back "window". I hand out the drawing slips during the show so I can walk them through the questions...
I have exactly what Gillian has. I have made my own lapboards, though, out of inexpensive 3 ring binders. Plus, I add in the opportunity brochure. I have OOF's made up with that month's special right on it, but I am putting them in face down, so they will use the back of the order form as their wish list. I am seriously considering NOT giving them their catalogs till after my demo.

Tomorrow is my first show since attending Regionals, and I am making some changes. I just don't want to make soooo many changes that I don't know what's going on!:eek:

I get the file folders from Walmart. Think there are 100 in a box for $3.96, and I tell my guests they are welcome to take them home if they want. Otherwise, if they dont need the folder, they can take anything out of it they need, as long as they share it with another person who wasnt able to come to the show. It gets my host some extra orders, and keeps my name out there. Usually I get about half of them back. I am hoping my guests are using them for their file cabnets to store receipts and what not.

What All Do You Give the Guest?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, we offer a variety of products and services to our guests. Some of the most frequently asked questions about what we provide are:

1. Do you offer any free items or samples?

Yes, we do! We often have special promotions where guests can receive free products or samples with their purchase. We also offer free recipe cards and cooking tips during our demonstrations.

2. Are there any discounts or deals available?

Absolutely! We have monthly specials and discounts on certain products. We also offer discounts for hosting a cooking party and for signing up as a consultant. Be sure to ask about our current promotions when you attend a party.

3. Can I order products online?

Yes, you can! We have an online store where you can browse and purchase our products at any time. You can also place an order through your consultant or at a cooking party.

4. What is your return policy?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with a product, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Just contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

5. Do you offer any cooking classes or workshops?

Yes, we do! Our consultants offer cooking classes and workshops where you can learn new recipes and techniques using our products. You can also attend virtual cooking classes through our website. Contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchef.jinni
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • meowmix