• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Look at to Make It a $1000 Show???

In summary, Gillian Wright says that it is COMM sales that count, not guest sales, when it comes to determining a host's paycheque/commission level. She also says that if a show is over $1000 in guest sales, the past host may get a money bag even if the show ended up being over $1000 in COMM sales.
spoiledchef
Okay, for those of you who have had $1000 shows...is that GUEST sales or COMM sales? If it's COMM sales, then YEAH, I can join the ranks. But -- if it's GUEST sales, I'm sooo not there and don't know if I'll make it there...ONE DAY!!!!

Just curious.

Comm. Sales...For the host reward program you look at guest sales. For our purposes (commission, etc.) you look at comm. sales. For me, usually comm sales is lower than guest sales because we don't get commission on the host special that is purchased by the past host but the host still gets credit if for it toward her show.

However, if you have a host who purchased a lot with her discount that would drive up the comm sales number! I haven't had very many hosts do that though. Has anyone else? They seem to be satisfied with their $200+ in free product and 4 half price items and don't use the discount much at all! It's OK with me though. I'm very happy PC has such a generous host program!

I understand that, but when people say, "I've had 3 $1000 shows"...what are they referring to...guest or comm sales? That's my question. :)

I'm gonna guess commissionable; if it were me, I'd be tracking my shows based on how much I made in commission! hehe :D

I think that it would be guest sales, because for the host to have a $1000 show the guest sales would be $1000, and I don't think it is right that I celebrate a $1000 show when my host had a $900 show benefits-wise. I am sure that if you asked everyone whose had a $1000 show if it was comm. or guest sales half would say one and half would say the other!! Hope you get there sooner than later!Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

bingo
pchefinski said:
I'm gonna guess commissionable; if it were me, I'd be tracking my shows based on how much I made in commission! hehe :D

Right you are!! It doesn't matter if it is guest sales or host sales...a $1000 show is a $1000 show! Just wait until you get those $2000 shows!! Those will knock your socks right off!!:D

Hmmm....I would think it would be commissionable sales because THAT'S what our paycheque/commission level is based on. Same with incentives for the month. Everything for us seems to be based on commissionable. I know my director only awards us with money bags for shows that show up on HER stats as $1000 (which would be the comm amount on her stats)

But then again, I just closed a show that was $1011 in guest sales. The host was SO pumped to get to $1000 for me to have another money bag. I sent it in at 1 am because I knew I had alot going on for the next few days. Should have waited until morning....when I checked the next morning it was $993 for me!! I had figured it wrong. At first the past host wanted one special that had the show at $1019 but then called at the last minute and changed her mind. I saw the show was still over $1000 ($1011) and didn't think twice! Looked at it the next morning AFTER I had submitted it and saw it was only $993 for me :mad: :(

Guest sales and commis. salesMy figure was on the guest and comm sales, as the host hadn't applied her order yet.....and it ended up over the 1000 mark.....total show sales where around 1200.....

1. What is the minimum amount of sales needed for a $1000 show?

The minimum amount of sales needed for a $1000 show is $1000. This means that the total retail value of the products sold must reach $1000.

2. Can host credits and half-price items count towards the $1000 amount?

Yes, host credits and half-price items can count towards the $1000 amount. However, they will only count towards 50% of their retail value. For example, if a host earns $200 in free products, only $100 of that will count towards the $1000 show goal.

3. Are online orders included in the $1000 show total?

Yes, online orders can count towards the $1000 show total as long as they are placed through the host's show link and are included in the show's total sales.

4. What happens if the show does not reach $1000 in sales?

If the show does not reach $1000 in sales, the host will not receive the benefits of a $1000 show. However, they can still earn host rewards and half-price items based on their total sales amount.

5. Is there a time limit for reaching $1000 in sales?

Yes, there is a time limit for reaching $1000 in sales. The show must reach $1000 in sales within the designated show time frame, which is typically two weeks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• danidag
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • floccies