• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Gifts Did My Family Receive for Christmas?

In summary, the husband and son gave the woman two necklaces, a bracelet, a cookbook, a CD, a salt and pepper shaker, and a soap holder. The parents gave the woman a laptop, clothes, a home decor item, and a gift card. The in-laws gave the woman bath items, a trunk, and spices. The employees gave the woman wine, coffee, lotions, bath items, chocolates, and other gifts.
jrstephens
HUSBAND and SON GAVE ME: Two necklaces that he picked out on his own and done GREAT. A bracelet. New Paula Deen cookbook - autographed. Carrie Underwood CD. Chef salt and peper shakers and soap holder.

PARENTS: Sunbeam mixer like a Kitchen Aid one. Velour jogging suit. Silk Pjs. Clinique Make-up. They always give me and my husband a box full of personal things like shampoo, deoderant, toothpaste, contact solution and things like that we use. Set of Goblet candle holders. Renewed my Paula Deen magazine subscription.

IN-LAWS: Victoria Secret PJs and slippers. Yellow Box shoes.

It was a wonderful Christmas. Especially seeing it through my two year olds' eyes when he ran into the livingroom. He has had such an awesome day. It was so windy outside that some of our decorations had blown over and after he opened one present he would not open anymore until my husband went out to fix them! He also refused to leave out milk and cookies for Santa last night and HE ATE the cookie I put out - I have that on camera!!

We have talked about all day long and all month that Santa comes and we celebrate Christmas because of Jesus birthday and without Jesus birthday there would be no reason for Christmas - our greatest gift of all !

So, what did you all get? Get to posting when you have time!

Last edited:
From DH- a trip to Dallas for Leadership, I told him that was all i wanted for Christmas, I can't wait.

From my kids - a huge basket from Yankee Candle

From my parents - a new laptop (totally unexpected), mirrors and sconces for my living room, clothes, new hair dryer, $75 Visa gift card, new PC planner with leather zipper case from Franklin Covey.

I had a wonderful day and was so spoiled!!

DH-Picture frames, bathrobe,slippers, 2pairs of PJ's, 2 sets each of earrings and braclet. Diamond necklace!! Books. Plus a stocking full of little goodies.

IN laws- bath stuff, and a beautiful trunk full of goodies, a wonderful french pot filled with spices, Pj's slippers socks etc.

Mom and Dad- Pj's, gloves, spice set, platter, towels

Sis-bracelet, Pj's, office goodies, ton of gourmet goodies!!!

Employees-Wines, coffee, lotions, bath stuff, chocolates etc.

Oh my goodness I can't believe it's all over for another year. I feel good that I did a lot for charity this year since I was so spoiled. Now I just have to find a place for everything!:D

So Spoiled!!!

DH- Laptop (yeay) was hoping to get one and he totally suprised me and also got me Emu slippers and some Emergency Car KIT thingie!
Parents- Clothes, home decor for my new "living room" that was repainted
Myself- 2 VS jammies and slippers :O)
Family- a Bunch of Gift cards, clothes, more jammies, Uggs, Misc loot

I hope everyone had a Wonderful Day!!!

I was so spoiled as well! I got a folding table and chairs, down mattress pillow topper, rolling cooler, special ornaments, the willow tree nativity set, VS pj's from myself, yankee candle stuff, photo frames, and a bit of jewelry, gift certificates, and money to cover most of a kitchenaid I am going to buy soon!! And of course time spent with my family, even though I was running the whole weekend! :)

We, too, have been a very spoiled here!

DH - Double-H boots, 2 Carhartt ladies shirts, Carrie Underwood CD, Rascal Flatts CD, John Deere Cookie Jar, Pink Ribbon Barbie, Farmgirl shirt, Work gloves, Reeses PB Cup stocking stuffer & Dr. Pepper. :)

Kids - Mom's Plan-It Organizer calendar

IL's - Columbia coat, Christmas Wreath, numerous gift cards to restaurants, $50 to JCP & hair salon, $1,500 for new living room furniture!!! YAY! :)

parents - Rachael Ray mag subscription, Rachael Ray recipe notecards (so cute!) & a home remedy book

S&BIL - pictures from their wedding in August of our family

DH - The 5 and 7 piece PC Cookware bought with a 1/2 price deal and a fabulous new robe! I'm burning my old one!!!!!!! :)
- Kids: A willow tree figurine, A pedicure! hand creams,
Parents; a magazine subscription some money
We usually keep things low on the gift end so my cookware is a huge splurge but we used it already in preparing Christmas dinner and I'm loving it already.

we had a quiet special Christmas, staying home.
Our kids gave me a hummingbird feeder, my favorite hard to find salad dressing & an Alabama gospel CD.

I told my husband not to give me anything since Christmas came early for me in October. He bought me silk drapes for our living room, a laptop and an undercounter Sony TV/DVD player. Whenever I mention something he runs out and buys it so there was truly nothing I wanted this year.
I turn 40 next month and told them I want that to be special. I've dropped hints new car or a new Siamese kitten!! HA!!
Our sons girlfriend's family gave me a HUGE concrete jackrabbit statue for our flowerbed. Our school mascot is the jackrabbit and I LOVE him.
My mom and uncle sent $$$$
It was nice to relax yesterday and not have to travel btween 2 homes.
Teresa

I got a very pretty watch from dh, bracelets from my girls, clothes from inlaws, clothes & pretty necklace & flannel sheets from my parents, money from grandpa.
We still have 2 more get-togethers to go; one tomorrow with dh's mom, and on Saturday with dh's grandma.
I got the flu yesterday:mad: so we missed our get-together with my grandma-the first time in 27 years. I was bummed all afternoon. My parents said they have the whole back of their jeep full of presents for us. I just missed spending time with that part of the family.
Hope you all had a great holiday with your families!

As stated in another post, I got wonderful kithen and bath towels from everyone and yummy gourmet coffees.

My Dad had gotten me a PC GC earlier (after Thanksgiving) and yesterday I got the nifty George Foreman grill that has all the interchangeable pieces, an old fashioned wooden rocking chair and a promise to babysit my children for 2 days while me and my DH take the anniversry trip we want to take (we cant ever do so because we were married the day after Thanksgiving '03 and most places are booked due to the holiday).

My kids got me a antique coin purse from the 1940's and a car coat (I LOVE the vintage age, I swear I should have been born in the early 20's so I could have lived the highlife in the 40's! See my avitar..DH designed it), and a Betty Page purse.

DH and I had decided before we married that Christmas would be for the kids and family and our special day is Valentines day. So we exchanged hugs and kisses and he helped me in the kitchen and that was wonderful.

Today we are doing the battery, accessory run to Wally World, so pray for me will you?:eek:

It was a wonderful Christmas!The kids made out like bandits. They got a digital camera/camcorder from my brother. Also he gave my two year old a Thomas the train set with extra tracks to extend the set. My one year old got lots of cute things including activity tables, singing baby spider man and little people toys.
My husband got his world map, some Christian T-shirts and a CD he wanted by Keith Green with a DVD included about his life. He said he didn't want anything since he was going to officially adopt the kids next month and change their names so we all match. But I couldn't not give him anything.

He got me a beautiful pearl necklace, with matching earrings, bubble bath and the pillow I wanted for our garden tub so I can lay in there and relax.

My son got me two sets of gold earrings, and my daughter got me perfume.
In-laws got me a nightgown! :p
But they did a better job on my birthday, they gave me $120 for a kitchenaid blender, to match my mixer, $40 Dillards gift card, and chocolates.
I enjoyed watching my two year old open presents and actually understand what's going on this year.

Debbie :D

I got some gift cards, homemade cookies (SIL NEEDS a baking stone, can't eat them anyway because they have walnuts in them), body scrub/lotion/mousse stuff that I'm not sure what to do with (MIL doesn't know either and she's the one who bought it), 2 bags of my favorite coffee beans from hubby (and a few PC things that I ordered for myself and told him that he was buying them for me for Christmas...LOL), and a PC carafe from my mother which is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! I made some hot water for tea/hot chocolate at 6pm yesterday and it's still hot at noon today! WOO HOO!!!

Since I got nothing from the kids, they'll be cleaning the house. :D

I got a creatie memories cd and picture organizer a watch, an infered massager, slippers, movie ice princess
from IL's an 2 room tent that fits 7-8 people to both me and hubby
from my parents a mothers bracelet which I havent seen yet since my mom dod not get it yet but my sis opened her mouth and told me what it was it will hae 2 garnets and a ruby

My husband was out of work a lot this year-he got me a number pad for my laptop, Taylor Hicks CD, a flash memory drive stick (???), chocolate. He doesn't think to get me anything "from my 4 year old".

My parents got me the Godspell CD (I went to see the play and love the music), a new shower curtain and rings with a beautiful rug to match, Levi's, and 2 new shirts.

My MIL gave me a new velour sweatsuit and tank to go underneath that I had to return so now I have a gift card to Macy's.

I got 4 homemade pine cone ornaments from my niece. She is 5 and is so cute! She made two of them with peanut butter and sunflower seeds so I can put them outside for the birds and 2 of them have glue with greena nd red glitter on them. I think she wrapped them in tissue paper before theg lue was dried because it stuck to it when I tried to unwrap them--LOL!!!

My husband and I were very short on funds this year, so we agreed that Christmas was for our 2 girls this year.

My parents gave me 2 new cookbooks, a new set of drinking glasses to replace the 10 or so that have broken in the last year, 1 season of Gilmore Girls DVD's (I'm absolutely hooked on that show - anyone eles?) and a $50 bill for me and a $50 bill for my husband with the instructions to spend in on something frivolous - not bills - mine went to PC of course!

My sister and her husband got me another season of Gilmore Girls on DVD

Christmas with my in-laws is next weekend, but they already bought me a new vacuum cleaner last month when my old one bit the dust (HA HA).

From DH I got some gorgeous crytally hairclips, a VS gift certificate, a Staples GC, a GC for a massage, stacking letter trays for my desk ( I have been begging for this - LOL), office supplies, PJs and a new desk calander for 2007...oh and a Razor cell phone in pionk that I am trying to figure out how to work - LOL

From my parents I got some wonderful family heirlooms - the pewter S&P shakers that my Grandpa used to use when he made me eggs, a gorgeous perfume bottle that belonged to my aunt who passed away in November, some clothes, candles and office supplies (I am an office supply junkie - LOL)

Nothing from my InLaws...they're just charming like that :p

But the best part of Christmas for me was what I did for my mom. My grandmother (Mom's Mom) passed away on December 16th. She had always worn an amazing 2.9ct pear shaped diamond ring. I'd had my eye on it since I was like 9. She had promised it to me. When she died, we removed her ring and Mom said "It's yours - it has always been for you." So, I brought it to the jeweler and had them set it as a necklace...and gave it to my mom for Christmas. SHE deserves it most.

Carolyn,

What a wonderful thing you did for your mom! I'm so sorry about your grandmother's passing - but what a wonderful way to honor your grandmother and your mom.

I think it is wonderful that so many of you received wonderful gifts but I can't help wondering what did you give? Christmas is such a comercialized holiday. And for so many it can be a very sad and lonely time of the year. I often wonder if people understand why we celebrate Christmas. I work with children who have been abused neglected and dependent. For most of these children the holiday is a very sad time because they are often not with their familes. Their circumstances in life have not been great. I write this not to depress anyone but as a reminder that you are all so blessed. I believed we have been blessed to be blessings to others. So instead of asking what did you get I like to ask what did you give.

we as a family always get a gift for a little kid off a giving tree in our ward so this yr we gave a game and a toy to a family our ward was helping out

koeverson said:
I think it is wonderful that so many of you received wonderful gifts but I can't help wondering what did you give? Christmas is such a comercialized holiday. And for so many it can be a very sad and lonely time of the year. I often wonder if people understand why we celebrate Christmas. I work with children who have been abused neglected and dependent. For most of these children the holiday is a very sad time because they are often not with their familes. Their circumstances in life have not been great. I write this not to depress anyone but as a reminder that you are all so blessed. I believed we have been blessed to be blessings to others. So instead of asking what did you get I like to ask what did you give.

My husband and I "adopted a family for Christmas" a family of four mom, dad and two little girls. We made a Christmas eve basket w/snacks, books and games. Christmas day there were gifts for each under the tree and stockings for the girls. We never met the family but it was fun.
At work we donated $1000 to good cheer and our employees collected food as well during there food drive. I also gave food, toys, blackets and cleaning supplies to our local animal shelter as I do every Christmas.
I helped at our local homeless shelter and gave them a $500.00 cheque. And yes I for one understand why we have Christmas!!

Last edited:
Gina M said:
Carolyn,

What a wonderful thing you did for your mom! I'm so sorry about your grandmother's passing - but what a wonderful way to honor your grandmother and your mom.

Thanks Gina.
My mom is So incredible - amazing beyond words...she SO deserves to be wearing that stone - and it looks amazing on her.

I forgotI also did 6 "shoe boxes" up this year. Every year shoe boxes a filled with treats, toys, and stuff like toothbrushes etc for children and sent around the world were needed. This year the program sent them to South America.

Christmas isn't the only time of year that we give to charity, we do it through out the year:)

While we also donate throughout the year, we gave to a couple of families as well that aren't as fortunate as us. We gave bathroom & cleaning supplies to a mother & son that our church adopted (we signed up for a room of their house). Every year, we also have our kids go through their toys & clean them out. Anything that is in nice condition & has all of the pieces gets donated to children in need. When we are Christmas shopping, we also donate a new toy from each of the kids.

As for the true meaning of Christmas, we do know what it's all about & celebrate that everyday, but especially this time of year. Christmas is a beautiful & wonderful time of year & since it has become so commericalized, we remember Jesus' birth & life everyday in our home & family.

This year thnks to PC, we had a wonderful Christmas. I was able to get my boys lots of things that they normally wouldn't even hope for. In the past few years, I have just given them $100 and a stocking stuffer. This year, I spent around 500 on each and got my Dad a beautiful money clip, a book and a Razorbacks ball cap. I got my Mom an IOU as she couldn't decide what she wanted. She finally decided to have her 2 Grandmother's Mother's rings turned into a pendant so I am doing that.
I asked my kids to get me nothing and they didn't get me anything material. I bought clothes for 2 little boys this year who wouldn't have any Christmas if it wasn't for the help of others. My greatest gift was when I told my boys (16 & 13) that I wanted them to give at least $5 to help out because these kids had school supplies on their wishlist and that my boys had never had to go through that. Well my youngest said, I'll give you twenty because I realize how blessed I am. I still tear up when I think of it.

Oh dear where to begin!!

BF - an Ipod, Fabutan gift certificate, scrapbook stuff, a marketing book,

Mum - a Chef's knife set and block, a 12 setting cutlery set, dress pants, books, recipe book (I get one every year), bling!!, chocolates, a light box for my quilting and scrapbooking

Friends - Wine set, homemade chocolate chip cookies, smelly bath stuff, candles, $50 in scrapbooking gift certificates at my favourite scrapbook store here in town!,

I know there was a lot more but I just can't seem to remember it all right now!! I just know I got spoiled ROTTEN!!

Cheers

Oh Boy where do I begin, .....

From my Dh I got a set of peral earrings, and a peral necklace that is set with three sapfires and a dimond, lots of clothes for work, a Few movies, lots of little things in my stocking,

From my daughter, I got some new church books, and some small little links for my itilian link bracelet.

From my mom and dad, I got an H&R Block sweater, some clothes, some camping gear for my DH and I

From my IN LAWS, a gift baseket full of movie goodies, my bro and sis inlaw gift card and two movie tickets... and various other things from other people.

My daughter made out like a bandant !!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!

koeverson said:

I did a shoebox at church. I love doing them!

Our church does an angel tree and I adopted a gift from there.

We also do Annie Armstrong offering at our church for missionaries and we gave to that.

We remember the true meaning of Christmas everyday. I love it when my 2 year old son comes up and tells me we celebrate Christmas b/c it is Jesus' birthday. He thought someone was disagreeing with him the other day and just started arguing with them - I almost cried it touched my heart so to hear him do that. And if he hears anyone say "Happy Holidays" he says Mom we said Merry Christmas not Happy Holidays, right?! Bless his little heart. Oh to see things through the eyes of children!

Last edited:
jrstephens said:
I did a shoebox at church. I love doing them!

Our church does an angel tree and I adopted a gift from there.

We also do Annie Armstrong offering at our church for missionaries and we gave to that.

We remember the true meaning of Christmas everyday. I love it when my 2 year old son comes up and tells me we celebrate Christmas b/c it is Jesus' birthday. He thought someone was disagreeing with him the other day and just started arguing with them - I almost cried it touched my heart so to hear him do that. And if he hears anyone say "Happy Holidays" he says Mom we said Merry Christmas not Happy Holidays, right?! Bless his little heart. Oh to see things through the eyes of children!

Your son brings tears to my eyes. What a wonderful child. It makes we thing " . . .and a little child shall lead them . .

1. What are some popular items to give as Christmas gifts from Pampered Chef?

Some popular items to give as Christmas gifts from Pampered Chef include our Stoneware Baking Set, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Ultimate Mandoline. We also have gift sets featuring a variety of our top-selling products, which make great gifts for anyone who loves to cook or bake.

2. Can I personalize my gift from Pampered Chef for Christmas?

Yes, we offer personalization options for many of our products, including our cutting boards, serving platters, and aprons. These make great gifts for family and friends who love to entertain or spend time in the kitchen.

3. Do you have any special holiday promotions or sales for Christmas?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts during the holiday season. Be sure to check our website or talk to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current holiday deals and sales.

4. Can I purchase a Pampered Chef gift card for Christmas?

Yes, we offer electronic gift cards that can be purchased and sent directly to the recipient's email. These are perfect for last-minute gifts or for those who are hard to shop for.

5. Are there any new products from Pampered Chef that would make great Christmas gifts?

Yes, we are constantly releasing new and innovative products that make great gifts for anyone on your Christmas list. Some of our newest products include the Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, and Meat Tenderizer. Be sure to check out our website or talk to your consultant for more information on our latest products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • thechefofnorthbend