• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Do With Your Old Catalogs?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, we encourage recycling or repurposing old catalogs. There is no program for returning them to the company, but a digital version is available. Keeping old catalogs can be useful for referencing past products and recipes, and recycling them is the most environmentally friendly option. You can also donate them to others to spread the word about Pampered Chef.
KarensChefsClub
Gold Member
Wondering what everyone does with leftover catalogs from the previous season.

I...put a sticker on them that says "Though the date on this catalog may be old...Just look inside and you will be sold! Many great products you will see...Call me to learn how to get some FREE!"

I then either use them for booths, such as our Home & Garden show, or I leave them at Doctor's offices, Dentist's offices, anywhere I do business!

I also save them to hand out when people approach me about PC. I usually carry a few new ones as well, and then the older ones-then I just grab one. HTH

use for boothI put stickers on them that say 'for current catalog contact...' and give out at various booths I do. It's a money-saver since some of those people attending events don't always keep your catalogs!

Pass them out everywhere!!I leave mine at dentist offices, doctor's offices, waiting rooms in hospitals, daycare centers, resale shops, schools, etc... Anywhere I am allowed to leave them I do. And it pays off. And yes definitely a sticker that says Pass me Around or Call me for an updated catalog is good. It is a wonderful and cheap way to advertise. Have them handy in your car to give out to strangers who may want one. If they are serious and call you back with an order you can send them a new catalog.
Debbie

What do I do with my old catalogs?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, we encourage our customers to recycle their old catalogs. You can also repurpose them by using the pages for crafting projects or using them as wrapping paper.

Can I return my old catalogs to Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, we do not have a program for returning old catalogs to Pampered Chef. However, we do offer a digital version of our current catalog on our website.

Are there any benefits to keeping my old catalogs?

Keeping old catalogs can be useful for referencing past products or recipes. You can also use them as a comparison for new products or to see how our company has evolved over time.

How do I dispose of my old catalogs in an environmentally friendly way?

We highly recommend recycling your old catalogs to reduce waste and help the environment. You can also reach out to your local recycling center for more information on proper recycling methods.

Can I donate my old catalogs to someone else?

Yes, you can certainly donate your old catalogs to friends, family, or even local libraries or community centers. This can help spread the word about Pampered Chef and potentially gain new customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jennywardpc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • sassypip
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies