1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What do you do while food is in the oven?

1. cajunchelle

cajunchelle Member Gold Member

Do you take orders, show more products, mingle with guests? I will be having my first show soon and was just interested in others procedures. TIA

Dec 7, 2005
  2. AFwife

AFwife Guest

I take orders after this is all done.

I'll say, We're gonna play a couple of fun games with prizes and then I'll come around and help you with your orders and answer any questions...

That's when I pull out my games and give out prizes. I only do 2 games and 2 prizes, and the cheap one's like a mini spatula or bamboo tongs.

If I'm done before the food is out then I talk about other products like the Peeler/Corer/Slicer..I always bring an apple or two with me just in case and they just love that thing. Especially when I tell them they can use a potato with it too and make curly fries..they love it.

Much luck to you.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2005
    Dec 7, 2005
  3. WendyAebi

WendyAebi Member

I do my PC opportunity commercial while the host pops the main recipe in the oven. By the time she's back in her seat, I've finished that and go on to one of 3 spiels that I do at every show...stoneware, cookware or Simple Additions. It's also a good time to show a couple of new products (I set up displays and ask whoever is sitting nearest to be "Vanna"), point out good Christmas gifts/stocking stuffers. ("Hey, is anybody here looking for an easy gift for a babysitter, a neighbor or a teacher? Check out ____ on page ___. If you know of a wedding that's coming up, the stainless steel bowls make a really impressive gift. Or for a sentimental gift, get the recipe binder and have the couple's friends and family write down their own special recipes. The couple will treasure it!")

Dec 7, 2005
Have something to add?