• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Bring to Your Shows?

In summary, Shari and I bring everything we need for the recipe plus any new products to a show. We also bring our tool turnabout, a table, and a few extra stones.
chef.katie
Does anyone have a checklist of what they bring to a show?

alot of people just bring what they use for the recipes. I on the other hand, bring everything I can fit in my crate, plus my tool turn about loaded with gadgets! I like to talk about as much stuff as I can during my presentation inc. stoneware and cookware. To each is own!

I bring everything for the recipe plus any new products plus my Tool Turnabout with everything I normally keep in it.

I bring all the products needed for the recipe, guest/host specials, TTA with all my gadgets, all the cookbooks, the small Exec. Saute pan, and maybe a few "new" items if we have just started a new catalog. If I feel like I am bringing too many items, I will leave the guest/host special products at home!

HTH

I also bring whatever is required for the recipe I will prepare and TTA LOADED with gadgets, at least one piece of stoneware and cookware, the new products and some SA pieces. But I always bring the following items and demo, even it not needed in the recipe:

Ultimate Slice & Grate (demo with a potato or lemon)
Apple Peeler, Corer, Slicer (I always use a granny smith apple - I find they are the firmest and work the best)
Rice Cooker Plus - talk about everything you can do in it, rice, mashed potatos, steamed veggies, cakes, etc.
All of the cookbooks and recipe cards - spread out around the living room or whereever people will be sitting.

Most of the time I do not bring the batter bowls and always use the SS bowls - just as functional and a higher priced item ;).

I usually bring too much. I load up 2 crates. My back keeps telling me to cut back but my brain says I might need it. LOL. As soon as I earn the SS bowls I believe I will start using them instead of the Batter bowls. A little lighter and pricier. I should earn them by the end of this month. Lord willing.

Here's a tip that I use because I don't have a great memory. I have a spiral notebook listing what tools I need for each recipe. When I'm going to do a new recipe I take out my notebook and write down everything I will need (or can use-- cross sell) to make the recipe. The name of the recipe (and what cookbook I got it from) goes at the top of the page.

I do many of my recipes as repeats so this allows me to grab my notebook, find the correct recipe and know exactly what I need to pack for that show.

What else do I take? TOO MUCH. I don't feel like I take that much extra, but I can't get into to the house in less than 3 trips. I do take my own table (and run it back to the car or leave it there if I have another good surface to work on).

Shari-- same with me! I got a great suggestion for the new products. Use a large basket and take them to your shows in that. Its one more thing to carry, but it isn't heavy and I don't have to worry about the display or it looking like I haveto lug a lot around. It looks gorgeous!

I have 2 awesome wicker "crates" that I got from Ikea. One carries my lapboards, extra catalogs, packets for bookings, a basket of ink pens, our cookbooks, a Walmart plastic bag for dirty dishes, etc...the other has the new stuff in it & my USG. My tool-turnabout goes in the bag we won last year and the middle sized bag for the demo supplies. I usually also bring a couple extra stones and ALWAYS the small executive saute pan. I sold 4 at my last show and I know it is because I had it there.

This way, packing like this, when I arrive, I am pretty much already organized. The two wicker crates are great for displaying items around the demo table and I spread things around the room too.

I am looking to pare down a bit. I don't want my job to look too difficult.

Have you though about putting your supplies in a roller type suitcase? I have two and they are a life saver. (Got one for Xmas and the other one I baught at the local Good Will store for $1.98. - Can't beat that!) I put all the product I can manage in one. (which is alot....) I put paperwork in the smaller one and I have a box of prizes. I'm looking to ad to my collection, because of my monthly BINGO shows I've learned to take as much stuff as I can to display. The days I don't are the days that someone would have wanted to see something before they buy it. Draws them in. The office for the place I live is in the same building and it's open when I usually have my afternoon Sat. thing. And it gathers those walk-in's...

I was having problems with the little things, so I bought another tool turn around & another case for it, now I'll have plenty of space. I dont know about anyone else, but since I started taking the meat tenderizer, I have sold 15 of them.

What do you bring to your shows?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I always make sure to bring the following items to my shows:

• Product samples: I bring a variety of our top-selling products for guests to see, touch, and test out during the show. This allows them to experience the quality and functionality of our products firsthand.
  • Catalogs and order forms: I always have extra catalogs and order forms on hand for guests who want to browse and place an order at the show.
  • Demonstration products: Depending on the theme of the show, I will bring specific products to demonstrate and showcase their features and benefits.
  • Business cards: I always carry business cards with me to hand out to interested guests. This allows them to easily contact me for future purchases or to book their own show.
  • Hostess gifts: I bring a small gift for the hostess as a thank you for hosting the show. This could be a product or a discount on their next purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Chefjpeak
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mrackliff
  • Brenda Rutko