1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales What do we get??

1. This is my 1st season change with Pampered CHef, so this is what I was wondering, What do we get?? #catalogs, new paperwork, supplies, new items. Do we have to like start over with everything or will Pampered CHef send us a few things? Just wondering.....

Jan 25, 2006
  2. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

You'll mainly need new catalogues and reciepts. They may be coming out with new opportunity brochures and kitchen show planners but you can certainly use up the ones you have before you get new ones. You will definately need to get new catalogues and receipts though.

Jan 25, 2006
  3. ChefNic

ChefNic Veteran Member

Home office will send you a "CHange Over Package" with new catalogs, the new Season's Best, They used to send you sales receipts, but now that there are two to choose from , I think they will send you the first package, your choice, free.
    You'll get the new Pampered Partner CD to install the new products, etc.
    CD with new product info...
    I found out yesterday that the Fall/WInter write in receipts CAN BE USED again ....BUT...they don't advise it because the SHIPPING is GOING UP TO $4 !!!
    I guess that makes sense since the postage just went up.
    Good luck to you all!

Jan 26, 2006
  4. RachelNguyen

RachelNguyen Guest

Ouch!

When does the shipping go up? I hope it's not til March! I just got my booster pack. :(

Jan 27, 2006
  5. ChefNic

ChefNic Veteran Member

Shipping goes up March 1st!
    To $4.00 I have always had a hard time charging people shipping when they only place a small order.

Jan 27, 2006
  6. OOOOH MOMMY! I was just blessed with the presence of my UPS man. :eek:
    Changeover package is here!
    I love the new catalog. It's so sophisticated! Just like me! Ha! :D
    I'm also diggin' the new "host" color flyer. That's nifty. I am not sure about the new reciepts. I like the layout of them, but I liked how the other ones folded up all clean and pretty with just the logo and the "your consultant is" thingie.
    Ah well. They didn't ask me, so :p

Have something to add?