• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Days/Nights Do You Have Your Best Shows?

In summary, the best days or nights for successful shows vary depending on location and time of year. Some people have found success with Friday or Saturday nights, while others prefer weekdays like Monday or Thursday. It is important to know your area and your audience in order to schedule shows that will work best for your business. Ultimately, it is important to choose days and nights that work best for you and your schedule.
Katiek77
What days or nights do you have your best shows? My director says she usually has her best shows on Friday nights? What days or nights do you tend to have the best shows as far as attendance? I am trying to figure out when I should schedule to have shows. I might do Friday and Tuesday nights and every once in a while a Saturday. Do any of you have good attendance on Saturdays? If it is not a good attendance day, I am not sure if I should offer it. Thanks so much.
Katie

Katiek77 said:
What days or nights do you have your best shows? My director says she usually has her best shows on Friday nights? What days or nights do you tend to have the best shows as far as attendance? I am trying to figure out when I should schedule to have shows. I might do Friday and Tuesday nights and every once in a while a Saturday. Do any of you have good attendance on Saturdays? If it is not a good attendance day, I am not sure if I should offer it. Thanks so much.
Katie

I think it depends on your area and the time of year.

I'm in the middle of no where. Weekends don't get great attendance here because most families go out of town. Sunday nights can be decent but Friday or Sat is not good. I always try to know sports nights and Wed. is church night.

Know your area and your hosts and you will find an answer that works best for YOUR business.

I'm just starting out but I can say I've had awesome attendance on Friday nights. It depends on the crowd though because if a lot of the attendees are people who go out a lot on weekends, Fridays aren't so good.

I LOVE Friday night shows...it seems to not interfere w/ everyone's weekend that way...

When do YOU want to work? Those are the days that will work best for you. I've found that the rare times I worked on a day that I really didn't want to, it just didn't feel good to me and I think that gets transmitted to the host/guest.

You set the days that you'd like to work and offer those. I don't work Sunday (unless a wedding shower show comes up), Wednesday or Friday.

Thanks, I am thinking about how to scedule my calendar. My director says for the fall/winter/spring she has the best shows and attendance for Friday night shows. She said Saturday is her 2nd best day. She also told me that during the summer it is best not to have shows on the weekends since people go out of town.

I was thinking of having shows on Friday nights. I don't know what other night to pick. I could do either Tuesday or Thursday night. I only want to do one show a week while I am in grad school. I'm working towards a Masters degree in Early Intervention, which is a teacher for children with special needs age 8 and under. Anyway, when I graduate in the spring, the school told us that there are no teaching jobs for us. This is because of the economy and budget cuts. This is the first time in the history of the University that I attend that this has eve happened. Usually every graduate from my program gets 2 at least 2-3 job offers. Therefore, when I graduate in April I am going to do subsitute teaching and Pampered Chef. When I graduate I want to do 2 shows a week consistantly.

Thanks for answering my questions. I am trying to get an idea about what are the best days/nights to do a show. I really appreciate your input!

Friday nights are almost as popular as Sunday afternoons. For some reason, people aren't big fans of Saturday.

I find Monday nights are best for weeknights. Seems people aren't as tired as in middle of the week. Plus there are no school/sporting events (at least around here). Friday nights usually have good attendance too.

I have great turnouts on Thursday nights. Mondays are good too for me.

Weird, my best shows are typically held on a Tuesday night LOL I have no idea why and I don't ask LOL But every show on a Tuesday night has been over $700. When I have a show on a Friday or Saturday I barely make the $500 mark.

It seems like it vary's with everyone lol

I have found that almost any night or day will be great if I expect it to be great. I had awesome weekend shows for years when my kids were young. Now that they are 12 and 14 (and into activities) I recently started to do shows only on Mon, Tue, Thur and Fri. I just stopped doing Wed nights for a league.

Sadly, it took me almost 11 years to find that it's all in my attitude on whether or not I have a good turn out.

1. What days/nights of the week tend to have the best shows?

The most popular days for Pampered Chef shows are typically Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings. However, every host and consultant's schedule is different, so it's always best to check with your specific consultant for availability.

2. Can I request a specific day or night for my show?

Absolutely! Our consultants try their best to accommodate their hosts' preferences for show dates and times. Just be sure to communicate your desired day or night with your consultant in advance so they can check their schedule.

3. Are there certain times of the year that have better show turnouts?

While Pampered Chef shows can be successful any time of the year, the holiday season tends to have higher show turnouts. People are often looking for gift ideas and enjoy hosting holiday-themed parties.

4. How far in advance should I schedule my show?

We recommend scheduling your show at least 2-3 weeks in advance to give your consultant enough time to plan and prepare. However, if you have a specific date in mind, it's best to schedule as far in advance as possible to ensure availability.

5. Can I have a Pampered Chef show on a weeknight?

Yes, you can! While weekends tend to be more popular, weeknights can also be successful for Pampered Chef shows. Your consultant will work with you to find a time that works best for your schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jenniferp417
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Rebeccascabinet
  • cookin to the top