• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Date Do You Use as Your Pampered Chef Anniversary?

In summary, Ann became qualified on May 5, 2006, and signed her agreement on March 15, 2007. Her first SS month was May, and she made her first Super Starters on October 4, 2007.

What date do you use as your PC anniversary?

• Date you signed your agreement

Votes: 25 59.5%
  • Date you qualified

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Your first SS month

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters
jrstephens
The date you signed your agreement or the date you became qualified or your first SS month.

I signed my agreement on 3/15/07 and was qualified 5/5/06 b/c May was my first SS month.

I use my SS1 month because my recruiter didn't tell me that I had a buffer month! I signed on the 10th of September and my first show was October 4! I wish I had known! Oh well, I made all three Super Starters!

My first SS month is what I use. I signed Feb 28th 2005 and my first month was April 2005! :D

I need to read all the material - Do the new consultant lose the buffer time with the new kit agreement??

Yes, they do. What happens is we go by 30-60-90 days from they day they receive their kit! That is why Quick Start boxes are essential - even more so with the 6 host packets in them!

I use my agreement date, but that's easy for me to remember. It was September 8, 2001. HO received and processed it on 9/14.

I use my first SS month. I signed at the end of Nov. 2002, did an open house in Dec., but my first SS month (and my first real Cooking Show) was in Jan. of 2003.

I use my agreement date which was 7/21/2005, but my first month was 9/05, and I qualified on 9/17/05.

Tracy

I use my agreement date as my anniversary; that's what my director said my anniversary was:)

I signed in July 1998, qualified Sept. 1998. I always thought it should be the date I qualified but the HO must use July cause my "years in PC" button at National Conference goes by July :)

cmdtrgd said:
I use my SS1 month because my recruiter didn't tell me that I had a buffer month! I signed on the 10th of September and my first show was October 4! I wish I had known! Oh well, I made all three Super Starters!

I wasn't told either! I signed May 26, but July was my ss1 month (first show July 7). Had I known, I would have scheduled shows in June (had vacation & 2 weddings DH & I were in that month, so I chose July).

chefann said:
I use my agreement date, but that's easy for me to remember. It was September 8, 2001. HO received and processed it on 9/14.

Wow, Ann...Did you have a difficult time getting people in the mood for the first few shows being so close to 9/11?

cmdtrgd said:
Yes, they do. What happens is we go by 30-60-90 days from they day they receive their kit! That is why Quick Start boxes are essential - even more so with the 6 host packets in them!

So, only directors can get these, right? I'm not one, so should I contact my director if I have a recruit ready to sign?

Directors can get these for free, so contact your Director or Hospitality Director when you think you have someone who will sign. DO NOT give the box to a possible recruit until you have a submitted agreement online, or a signed agreement with PAYMENT!!! If we don't use the QSB by a certain time or lose them, they charge us $35.

pamperedgirl3 said:
Wow, Ann...Did you have a difficult time getting people in the mood for the first few shows being so close to 9/11?

It was a little weird. But October was my buffer month, November was SS1. HO did respond to the attacks and the whole mindset change that people went through by creating a comfort food theme show and encouraging us to push the "connect with your family" aspects of shows.

The reason I remember the dates so well is that the 8th was a Saturday and the choir with which I sang at the time had an all-day practice for the beginning of the season. We discussed going on tour to Italy the following summer and had an initial headcount of 100 for the trip (with spouses and children). I had already been planning to go to my Director's house after rehearsal to sign the agreement, but the trip really sealed the deal - who wouldn't want to make extra money to go to Italy? Well, Tuesday, our regular rehearsal day, was 9/11 and rehearsal was cancelled. The next week when we met, it was announced that we would still be traveling, who still wanted to go? The count went down to 50. And that's how many went on the trip. We were the only US choir in the festival in Genoa that year, and people everywhere we sang told us how much they appreciated us making the trip from the US.

Related to What Date Do You Use as Your Pampered Chef Anniversary?

What Date Do You Use as Your Pampered Chef Anniversary?

The date that is typically used as a Pampered Chef anniversary is the date that you signed up as a consultant.

Can I Change My Pampered Chef Anniversary Date?

No, the Pampered Chef anniversary date cannot be changed once it has been set. This date is used for recognition and promotions, so it is important to use the date that you originally signed up.

What Happens If I Forgot My Pampered Chef Anniversary Date?

If you cannot remember your Pampered Chef anniversary date, you can contact the company's customer service for assistance. They may be able to help you locate the date or provide you with a new one.

Do I Have to Celebrate My Pampered Chef Anniversary?

No, celebrating your Pampered Chef anniversary is not mandatory. However, it is a great opportunity to reflect on your achievements and set new goals for the future.

Is There a Special Promotion for Pampered Chef Anniversaries?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers special promotions and recognition for consultants on their anniversary dates. This can include discounts, bonuses, and other rewards. Be sure to check with your team leader or the company's website for any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • DPThurston
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchef88