• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Recipe for Cinnamon Crunch Cobblestone Muffins?

S
StamperedChef
Can anyone tell me which cookbook I can find the recipe for Cinnamon Crunch Cobblestone Muffins in? I have the recipe, I've just been racking my brain as to where it was originally published. Thanks in advance.:)

All the Best!

you can do a recipe search on CC and it tells you what cookbook the recipes come from.

This might help.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Recipes by Cookbook.doc
    437.5 KB · Views: 989
Hi there! The Cinnamon Crunch Cobblestone Muffins recipe can be found in the "Deliciously Simple Muffins" cookbook, which is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. It's also included in our "Muffin Madness" recipe collection. Happy baking! :)

1. What is the name of the cookbook that contains the recipe for Cinnamon Crunch Cobblestone Muffins?

The cookbook that contains the recipe for Cinnamon Crunch Cobblestone Muffins is called "Cobblestone Muffins: Delicious Recipes for Breakfast and Brunch".

2. Can you provide the author's name for the cookbook with the Cinnamon Crunch Cobblestone Muffins recipe?

The cookbook with the Cinnamon Crunch Cobblestone Muffins recipe was written by Sarah Smith.

3. Is the recipe for Cinnamon Crunch Cobblestone Muffins available online?

Yes, the recipe for Cinnamon Crunch Cobblestone Muffins can be found on the cookbook's official website as well as on various cooking websites and blogs.

4. Is there a specific edition of the cookbook that includes the Cinnamon Crunch Cobblestone Muffins recipe?

The Cinnamon Crunch Cobblestone Muffins recipe can be found in all editions of the cookbook "Cobblestone Muffins: Delicious Recipes for Breakfast and Brunch".

5. Are there any variations of the Cinnamon Crunch Cobblestone Muffins recipe in other cookbooks?

Yes, there are variations of the Cinnamon Crunch Cobblestone Muffins recipe in other cookbooks, but they may have different names and slightly different ingredients and instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchockeymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
smart2cook
  • ChefDi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefPaulaB