• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can Livingfemale.com Offer Women Worldwide?

A
Admin Greg
Welcome! We hope this community will become a great resource for women all over the world! We have many plans for adding interesting features and the community is very much a work in progress as things go on!

Thanks for this forum! I really hope this gets going strong!!!!

I like this forum Greg. What made you decide to start it?

shawnna said:
I like this forum Greg. What made you decide to start it?

That is my question also. All of us Chit Chatty girls at Chef Success could be the reason, but I bet KG will feel left out.

genburk said:
That is my question also. All of us Chit Chatty girls at Chef Success could be the reason, but I bet KG will feel left out.

He could participate in say the entertainment forums, which I plan to do :)

Greg - you participate in the other forums, too! We'll dub you an Honorary Woman!

WOO HOO Greg. This is great!!!

cmdtrgd said:
Greg - you participate in the other forums, too! We'll dub you an Honorary Woman!

If any of my friends find this community I am in deep.... :D

Admin Greg said:

We will protect you Greg!!! :D

Admin Greg said:

Just tell 'em this is your way of trying to understand a woman's mind better!:D

Thanks for the site Greg!!

Thanks, Greg! This is a great new community!! :)

Thanks so much Greg, you read my mind! I totally wanted to start a womens site just like this one! YOu rock!

Greg, I just wanted to say that I really do like this forum...I think I will find it more helpful than I realize at this point....

Do we have any rules here? Just curious.

friday said:
Do we have any rules here? Just curious.

When we need them, we'll make them. Just common internet/forum etiquette. How does that sound? :)

Admin Greg said:

WHY??? you have an awful lot of women that love you and think you are awesome for doing this for us. AND we are always after you for something. Most men would LOVE all the attention!! LOL

Admin Greg said:
When we need them, we'll make them. Just common internet/forum etiquette. How does that sound? :)

Sounds good to me :)

Related to What Can Livingfemale.com Offer Women Worldwide?

1. What is Livingfemale.com?

Livingfemale.com is a website designed to be a resource and community for women around the world. It offers a variety of features and is constantly evolving to meet the needs of its users.

2. What kind of features does Livingfemale.com offer?

Livingfemale.com offers a variety of features including forums for discussion, resources for health and wellness, career advice, and a platform for networking and connecting with other women.

3. Is Livingfemale.com only for women?

While the focus of Livingfemale.com is on women, the community is open to anyone who supports and respects the empowerment and rights of women.

4. How can I contribute to Livingfemale.com?

There are several ways to contribute to Livingfemale.com, such as participating in discussions, sharing resources and advice, and suggesting new features or improvements. You can also support the community by spreading the word and inviting other women to join.

5. Will there be any fees or membership requirements for using Livingfemale.com?

Currently, Livingfemale.com is completely free to use and there are no membership requirements. However, as the community grows and more features are added, there may be options for premium memberships or paid services in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies