• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are You Watching Right Now?

A
Admin Greg
** Marketplace Guidelines **The Marketplace is an area for you to request, trade, sell or buy items related to Pampered Chef. Possible items could be paperwork, discontinued Pampered Chef products, books and training aids, Pampered Chef rewards/bonuses ect. Please no sales of current Pampered Chef products.

When selling/trading an item please describe the product as detailed as possible.

Do not disclose any personal information over the trading post thread. Please make use of our private message system or through email.

Please make use of Delivery Confirmation at your local post office and package your item securely.

This site is not responsible for any lost, damaged or unsent items. This site acts as a medium for members to communicate a trade or sale and that is all.

Here are the shows I am watching:

1. Big Love
2. It's Always sunny in Philadelphia
3. King of Queens

Just finished watching Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters. I'm going to finally start watching this season of the Batchelor tomorrow night after missing the last two weeks.

I watch 3 shows...House, Grey's Anatomy, and now Private Practice. I have my DVR set to record all 3 shows every week. I am never home when they come on so I watch them after 10 pm or after my kids go to school the next day.

shawnna said:
I watch 3 shows...House, Grey's Anatomy, and now Private Practice. I have my DVR set to record all 3 shows every week. I am never home when they come on so I watch them after 10 pm or after my kids go to school the next day.

I remember watching the Private Practice teaser last season and it looked interesting. Is it still the same quality as GA?

I just watched a pilot for Journeyman and it was VERY cool!I also love:
1. Good Eats
2. Dr. Who (the new one)
3. Torchwood
4. Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares
5. Psych
6. Battlestar GalacticaI watch too much tv, but TIVO is my hero!!!

Oh, and Top Chef and Heroes and Eureka and The 4400 and Project Runway is about to start up again! I really like having the tv on in the background during the day because its just me and the kitties.

My FAVORITE show is House.

But I love watching, Heroes, Grey's, and The Biggest Loser.

My New favorite show...I think it's hilarious, is Rules of Engagement!!!!

Ohhh....another one is Firefly. Kind of a Western Sci-Fi (weird, but it works) which was only on for a season. They finished it with a movie called Serenity.

My computer of course.:)

I have watched 2 episodes of Private Practice. I haven't decided if I like it or not. It is definately not as good as Greys.

Oh....Greg...I LOVE Big Love!!! LOL!!!

I watch WAY to much television but once again thanks to DVR!!!

I really like HOUSE, Grey's Anatomy, Lost (if it ever comes back on) and The Office.

I like The Big Bang Theory"........it friggen hilarious!!

When I am channel surfing I always click on the Foodnetwork!
DH watches Flip this house so I started watching with.
Everytime I can find it on I watch Top Chef, Dr. 90210 and The Girls Next Door

Seasonally I watch:
~Grey's
~Bros and Sis
~Desperate Housewives
~Nip/Tuck
~ Dancing with the stars off and on per season

cmdtrgd said:
Ohhh....another one is Firefly. Kind of a Western Sci-Fi (weird, but it works) which was only on for a season. They finished it with a movie called Serenity.

Firefly is made of love and win. Rumor has it there may be a new movie in the works. Can't stop the signal!

caynreth said:
Firefly is made of love and win. Rumor has it there may be a new movie in the works. Can't stop the signal!

I think you've stolen my brain :) Totally did not see this before I started my Firefly/Serenity thread :)

I have not watched Private Practice yet but I hear it's good. When is it on? I want to try and check it out.

I also love BIG LOVE!!!!

1. What can I buy/sell/trade in the Pampered Chef Marketplace?

The Marketplace is a place for members to request, buy, sell, or trade items related to Pampered Chef. This can include paperwork, discontinued products, books, training aids, rewards/bonuses, and other related items. However, current Pampered Chef products are not allowed to be sold.

2. How should I describe the item I am selling/trading?

Please provide as much detail as possible when describing the item you are selling or trading. This will help potential buyers/traders understand exactly what they are getting. Include information such as the product's condition, any flaws or defects, and any relevant details about its use.

3. How should I handle personal information when trading?

For your own safety and privacy, please do not disclose any personal information over the trading post thread. Instead, use our private message system or communicate through email to exchange any necessary information related to the trade.

4. What should I do to ensure my item arrives safely?

We recommend using Delivery Confirmation at your local post office when shipping your item. This will provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. Additionally, make sure to package your item securely to prevent any damage during transit.

5. Is this site responsible for any lost, damaged, or unsent items?

No, this site acts only as a medium for members to communicate a trade or sale. We are not responsible for any lost, damaged, or unsent items. It is up to the members involved in the transaction to handle any issues that may arise.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pampered1224