• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Unique Uses for a Juicer Beyond Beverages?

This conversation discusses the benefits and uses of juicers, with different opinions and experiences shared. Some recommended juicers include the Breville Juice Fountain Elite and The Champion, though they can be expensive. The Juiceman is a more affordable option, and the extracted pulp can be used in other recipes or composted. Ultimately, juicing can be a healthy way to incorporate more vegetables into one's diet.
DebPC
Staff member
"Build your dream by starting your own business or someone will use y"Build your dream by starting your own business or someone will use you to build theirs."

Do you have a juicer? Do you think it's the greatest? I would love to hear about all opinions if you have one to review for all of us here. I watched Martha Stewart the other day, and she gave everyone a juicer. It was a Breville Juice Fountain Elite. I saw it on Amazon with pretty good reviews for around $280. I've never researched this before.

I have a Juiceman juicer. We've used it on and off. Especially after DH and I went to a 'raw foods cafe' (no, not sushi - it's a vegan restaurant that serves nothing cooked... all veggies are prepped in such a way to be more than just salad too) and were really energized by it. We juiced at home for a few months but it got expensive and I got tired of cleaning out the juicer all the time. It can make for a very healthy lifestyle though... you can get a lot more veggies into your diet, painlessly and without having to EAT them all. LOL... my fav was a carrot/apple/beet combo...

I've heard good things about The Champion juice, I think it's called... but it's very expensive and really only for hard-core juicers, I'd think. I think it can also come with a wheat grass attachment (juicing wheat grass requires something more than just a normal juice machine - which is why when you order a wheat grass shot at a juice bar they're like $2+ a shot!

For the casual juicer though The Juiceman is just fine and a lot cheaper. It's easy enough to clean and if you have a compost pile, it'll get lots of rich nutrients too with the 'discharge' pulp. They have a variety of styles too (just checked on amazon) but this is the one we have:
41TBMAA66GL._SS500_.jpg

Thanks. I've heard of this one, too.
Anyone else juice?

We use our juicer intermittently, seems in hot weather we get more use from the smoothie blender. :icecream:

Depends on our dietary needs and preferences. I have chronic kidney disease and mostly eat the whole veggies and fruits now.

Don't overlook using the extracted fiber/pulp as an addition to other foods, like meat/veggie loaf or stews. Juicing sites may have other ideas for you. Failing that, it goes to the chickens and/or the compost pile.

Gwen
who uses everything from the pig but the squeal ;)

Related to What Are Unique Uses for a Juicer Beyond Beverages?

1. What is the best juicer for leafy greens?

The Pampered Chef Deluxe Juicer is our top recommendation for juicing leafy greens. Its wide feeding tube and powerful motor make it easy to juice even the toughest greens like kale and spinach.

2. Can the Pampered Chef Deluxe Juicer handle hard produce like carrots and apples?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Deluxe Juicer is designed to handle a variety of produce, including harder fruits and vegetables. Its sharp blades and multiple speed options allow for efficient juicing of all types of produce.

3. Is the Pampered Chef Deluxe Juicer easy to clean?

Yes, the juicer is designed for easy cleaning. Its parts are dishwasher safe and can also be easily hand washed with warm, soapy water. It also comes with a cleaning brush for hard-to-reach areas.

4. What makes the Pampered Chef Deluxe Juicer stand out from other juicers?

The Pampered Chef Deluxe Juicer is unique in its ability to juice a wide variety of produce, from leafy greens to hard fruits and vegetables. It also has a compact design, making it perfect for small kitchens.

5. Can the Pampered Chef Deluxe Juicer be used to make other things besides juice?

Yes, the juicer can also be used to make sauces, soups, and nut milks. It comes with a recipe book that includes various recipes for using the juicer in different ways.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • PampChefJoy