• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

BIBLE SUGGESTIONS FOR RECRUITING SUCCESS

In summary, the conversation is about someone asking for suggestions on purchasing a new Bible on an online forum. One person recommends the NASB because of its single column layout, wide margins for notes, and larger print. They also mention not liking red print in Bibles. Another person shares that they have already posted about it on a different forum. The conversation then shifts to the topic of recruiting and how it can help people achieve their dreams and build their own businesses. The conversation ends with a quote about giving the gift of a new future to someone.
DebPC
Staff member
Recruiting is HelpingRECRUITING IS HELPING.....

There are people
who are bored,
who are broke,
who feel unused
or unappreciated
There are people
who see no future
in their company or
can’t even imagine
when they will get
a raise in pay.

There are people who
dream about being
their own boss
and have no idea
of how to make
that dream come true.

And that is exactly
what you can do.
Part-time or full time
you can offer hope,
and in a practical way
can help these people
begin building their
own businesses as
independent contractors
with flexible hours,
and size of income.

The help you offer
has lifetime rewards.

Give someone the best gift of all this season,
the gift of new future!

For those that dream, there is
no such place as far away.

Author Unknown

I didn't know where to post this so I just picked one.

Ok so after posting on a thread on CS with a poll about the bible…I had 2 people PM me to suggest Bibles to me…so that has led me to post the question so that hopefully I get gather some more suggestions…I am looking to purchase a new Bible and I was wondering if anyone can suggest one…and why would you suggest that one??

We like the NASB. I like the single column (I find easier to read) with wide margins (for notes) and slightly larger print than is typically found in Bibles- without actually being a "large print edition". Oh and NO red print. I find the red print very difficult to read. My dh shopped for quite awhile to find me one that was really good for me.

Hey Heidi - I posted on the other thread on Chef Success so I won't duplicate it here.Good luck choosing!

janetupnorth said:
Hey Heidi - I posted on the other thread on Chef Success so I won't duplicate it here.

Good luck choosing!

Same here.

Related to BIBLE SUGGESTIONS FOR RECRUITING SUCCESS

What is the "Bible Suggestions Please" feature for?

The "Bible Suggestions Please" feature is a tool designed to help you find and incorporate biblical teachings and messages into your cooking and kitchen routine. It provides relevant Bible verses and passages that can serve as inspiration and guidance while preparing meals for your loved ones.

How do I access the "Bible Suggestions Please" feature?

To access the "Bible Suggestions Please" feature, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Bible Suggestions Please" section under the "Tools" tab. You can also access it through the search bar on the website or by clicking on the "Bible Suggestions Please" button on the homepage.

Can I customize the Bible suggestions to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, the "Bible Suggestions Please" feature allows you to filter the suggestions based on your dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, etc. Simply click on the "Filter" button and select the options that apply to you.

Do I need to have a specific Bible version or translation for this feature to work?

No, the "Bible Suggestions Please" feature works with various Bible versions and translations. You can choose your preferred version in the settings or use the default version provided. The feature also provides options for you to compare and contrast different versions of the same verse or passage.

Can I save the Bible suggestions for future use?

Yes, the "Bible Suggestions Please" feature allows you to save your favorite Bible verses and passages for future reference. You can create a personalized collection of verses that have inspired you or that you want to use in your cooking regularly. These saved suggestions can also be easily shared with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nfldfran
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • pamperedposey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
Replies