• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Waves? Is That When You Are Going?

In summary, waves are the motion of the ocean caused by wind, tides, and currents. They can be seen as the rise and fall of water along the surface of the ocean. The phrase "going with the waves" is not related to physical movement in the ocean, but rather means going with the flow or following a trend. Waves are created by energy transfer from the wind to the water and can also be caused by seismic activity. There are different types of waves, including wind waves, tidal waves, rogue waves, and tsunamis, each formed by different causes and with varying sizes and strengths. These waves can affect boats and ships by impacting their stability and movement, with extreme weather conditions such as hurricanes posing a threat of
jrb0328
What are the waves? is that when you are going?

yes, there are 3 different sessions (waves) of conference.
wave 1: July 10-12
wave 2: July 14-16
wave 3: July 17-19
the wave you go in is determined by your executive director.

thanks, thats what i thought but i wanted to make sure i didnt mix any info up

ChecK on Consultant's Corner and click on the "National Conference" box. It will give you a link to all the ED's and what Wave they are in. I just doubled checked to make sure I made my reservation for the right Wave!
Jessica

Related to What Are the Waves? Is That When You Are Going?

What Are the Waves?

The waves refer to the motion of the ocean caused by wind, tides, and currents. They can be seen as the rise and fall or the movement of water along the surface of the ocean.

Is That When You Are Going?

No, the phrase "going with the waves" is often used to mean going with the flow or following a trend. It is not related to physical movement in the ocean.

How Do Waves Form?

Waves are created by energy transfer from the wind to the water. The stronger the wind, the larger the waves will be. Waves can also be caused by seismic activity, such as earthquakes or underwater landslides.

What Are the Different Types of Waves?

There are several types of waves, including wind waves, tidal waves, rogue waves, and tsunamis. Each type is formed by different causes and can have varying sizes and strengths.

How Do Waves Affect Boats and Ships?

Waves can impact the stability and movement of boats and ships. Large waves can cause vessels to rock and roll, making it difficult to navigate. Extreme weather conditions, such as hurricanes, can also create dangerous waves that can damage or capsize boats and ships.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • milkangel