• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the specials for Mar/Apr/May at Supersavings?

In summary, the "Supersavings - Mar/Apr/May" promotion is a special sale offered by Pampered Chef from March 1st to May 31st. It includes discounts on select products and exclusive bundles, but cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. No special code or coupon is needed to participate, and you can still earn host rewards and use host credits during the promotion. However, the discounted prices and exclusive bundles cannot count towards the party total for earning host rewards.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here are the 3 mo host/guest spec flyers

Attachments

• SuperSpecials-MarAprMay2010.doc
    1.7 MB · Views: 435
  • SuperSpecials-MarAprMay2010print.pdf
    741.9 KB · Views: 338
you are so awesome. i cant tell you how much i appreciate the fact that you so selflessly share with all of us. much love from FL!! xoxo

Thanks, Joy! Are you feeling any better?

Thanks for asking Harriet! I am doing much better. I never seem to get enough sleep so from time to time, my immune system wears down too quickly. My husband got it after me, but I think our household is finally all on the mend!

Related to What are the specials for Mar/Apr/May at Supersavings?

1. What is the "Supersavings - Mar/Apr/May" promotion?

The "Supersavings - Mar/Apr/May" promotion is a special sale offered by Pampered Chef during the months of March, April, and May. It includes discounts on select products, as well as exclusive bundles and deals.

2. How long does the "Supersavings - Mar/Apr/May" promotion last?

The "Supersavings - Mar/Apr/May" promotion runs from March 1st to May 31st, giving customers three full months to take advantage of the deals and discounts.

3. Can I combine the "Supersavings - Mar/Apr/May" promotion with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the "Supersavings - Mar/Apr/May" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, the already discounted prices and exclusive bundles offered during this promotion make it a great opportunity to save on Pampered Chef products.

4. Do I need a special code or coupon to participate in the "Supersavings - Mar/Apr/May" promotion?

No, you do not need a code or coupon to take advantage of the "Supersavings - Mar/Apr/May" promotion. Simply shop the select products and bundles included in the promotion and the discounted prices will automatically be applied at checkout.

5. Can I still earn host rewards or use host credits during the "Supersavings - Mar/Apr/May" promotion?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards and use host credits during the "Supersavings - Mar/Apr/May" promotion. However, the discounted prices and exclusive bundles offered during the promotion cannot count towards the party total for earning host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharpechef
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies