• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the perks of being a consultant in Wills Point, TX?

In summary, as a consultant in Wills Point, TX, you have access to a supportive community and the potential to earn a generous commission and discounts on products. To earn an extra $100 as a new consultant, you must submit four shows within 30 days or submit your fourth show after the 30-day mark. Training opportunities, including online training and tele-classes, are provided by the Home Office to help consultants grow and succeed. Unlike other companies, there is no requirement to keep inventory, allowing consultants to only order products as needed. Many consultants have successfully used their Pampered Chef business to pay off debt and achieve financial goals.
wr4282
My name is Kristi Wiggins, and I am a new consultant in Wills Point, TX (east of Dallas about half-way to Tyler). I signed on May 31st to get the extra $100 free. I didn't get my 4 shows in before my 30th day, but I just submitted my 4th show and I'm Qualified now:sing: I'm soo excited!!! My director is in Allen, which is quite a drive from here.

I'm loving the online training and tele-classes though. HO really offers some awesome training materials. I was with another direct sales company for 10 years as a hobbyist, but decided to do TPC since there's no inventory to keep. Plus, I'm re-building my collection. We had a fire two years ago. Since we used part of our money to pay off our land, we did not replace all of our contents right away.

I'm looking forward to paying off my car loan and getting out of debt with my business.

Welcome fellow Texan! I'm in Lake Dallas which is between Lewisville & Denton, north of Dallas.I agree the online training and tele-classes are great; I've done a couple of them twice, especially the tele-classes, and always get something else out of it. This site is a wonderful resource as well :DGood luck with your business!

Thanks Kathy. I'm still finding out more about this site.

1. What are the perks of being a consultant in Wills Point, TX?

As a consultant in Wills Point, TX, you have the opportunity to be a part of a growing and supportive community of consultants. You also have the potential to earn a generous commission on your sales and can receive discounts on products for personal use.

2. How can I earn the extra $100 as a new consultant in Wills Point, TX?

To earn the extra $100 as a new consultant in Wills Point, TX, you must submit four shows within your first 30 days. These shows can be in-person or virtual shows. If you are unable to meet this requirement, you can still earn the extra $100 by submitting your fourth show after the 30-day mark.

3. What are the training opportunities for consultants in Wills Point, TX?

Consultants in Wills Point, TX have access to a variety of training materials, including online training and tele-classes. These resources are provided by the Home Office and are designed to help you grow and succeed in your business.

4. Is there a requirement to keep inventory as a consultant in Wills Point, TX?

No, there is no requirement to keep inventory as a consultant in Wills Point, TX. This is one of the perks of being a consultant with Pampered Chef – you only order products as needed for your shows or personal use.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef business to pay off debt and achieve financial goals?

Yes, many consultants have successfully used their Pampered Chef business to pay off debt and achieve financial goals. With hard work and dedication, you have the potential to earn a significant income through your business, which can help you reach your financial goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WyomingsPamperedRancher
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies