• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the benefits of being a new Pampered Chef consultant in Nola?

In summary, "qualifying" in the first 30, 60 or 90 days as a new Pampered Chef consultant in Nola refers to meeting sales and recruiting goals within a specified time frame. This comes with the benefit of doubled commission on sales in the first 30 days, as well as the opportunity to earn extra income, work flexible hours, and be part of a supportive community. To sign up, you can go through a current consultant or the company's website, and you will receive training and support from both your upline and the company.
funinyourkitchen
Hi guys
I'm Jennifer, I live just outside of New Orleans. I hosted a show Friday night and am waiting on my show to close out so we can use my $40 credit towards my kit. I have 3 shows scheduled, 3 more people wanting to book and already have one interesting in signing up herself. I'm hoping to do good, I LOVE PC and have sooo many products already.

I have a few questions that I'm sure I'll be able to answer on my own soon but I keep seeing 'qualifying' in the first 30, 60 or 90 days, what exactly does that mean? And also, I know something is doubled in the first 30 days, what's doubled & what does that mean for me?

Your Recruiter and Director should be able to tell you all that great stuff! Good luck with your new business!

Congratulations on your new business. Welcome to our board.

Congrats on your new business! Good luck! :balloon:

1. What is the meaning of "qualifying" in the first 30, 60 or 90 days as a new Pampered Chef consultant in Nola?

"Qualifying" in the first 30, 60 or 90 days as a new Pampered Chef consultant in Nola refers to meeting certain sales and recruiting goals within the specified time frame. These goals are set by the company and are meant to help new consultants jumpstart their business and achieve success early on.

2. What is doubled in the first 30 days as a new Pampered Chef consultant in Nola?

In the first 30 days as a new Pampered Chef consultant in Nola, your commission on sales will be doubled. This means you will earn a higher percentage on your sales during this time frame, giving you a great opportunity to earn more money and grow your business quickly.

3. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant in Nola?

As a Pampered Chef consultant in Nola, you will have the opportunity to earn extra income, work flexible hours, and be part of a supportive and fun community. You will also have access to discounted products, training and resources to help you succeed in your business.

4. How do I sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant in Nola?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant in Nola, you can sign up through a current consultant or through the company's website. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes everything you need to start your business, and pay a small registration fee.

5. What kind of training and support will I receive as a new Pampered Chef consultant in Nola?

As a new Pampered Chef consultant in Nola, you will receive training and support from your upline (the consultant who recruited you), as well as from the company. This may include in-person or virtual training sessions, access to online resources and tools, and ongoing support from your fellow consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SHELIA SLIDER
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cynthia Shugart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefMJ