• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the Ingredients for a Delicious Iced Coffee Mixture?

In summary, the Delicious Iced Coffee Mixture is made with high-quality coffee beans, creamer, and sugar for a smooth and creamy flavor. To prepare it, simply add 2 tablespoons to 8 oz of cold water or milk and stir. It can also be enjoyed hot by adding it to hot water or milk. It is gluten-free and should be consumed within 6-8 weeks after opening for the best taste and quality. It should be stored in a cool, dry place for freshness.
lterman
Ingredients:
1/3 cup instant coffee granules
1/2 cup boiling water
1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
2 cups cold water
1 quart cold low-fat chocolate milk
ice cubes

1. place coffee granules in small batter bowl.
add boiling water; whisk using stainless steel whisk.
whisk in sweetened condensed milk and cold water until completely blended.

2. pour coffee mixture into quick stir pitcher. add chocolate milk; plunge to mix. chill at least 1 hour. serve over ice.

Wow that sounds yummy! Gives me a reason to buy my QSP!Thanks for sharing,
Lynda

Thanks for sharing this recipe! I love iced coffee and this sounds like a delicious and easy way to make it at home. I've never thought of using chocolate milk before, but I bet it adds a nice flavor to the drink. I'll have to give it a try! Do you have any other variations or suggestions for this recipe?

Related to What are the Ingredients for a Delicious Iced Coffee Mixture?

What is the Delicious Iced Coffee Mixture made of?

The Delicious Iced Coffee Mixture is made with a blend of high-quality coffee beans, creamer, and sugar for a smooth and creamy flavor.

How do I prepare Delicious Iced Coffee Mixture?

To prepare Delicious Iced Coffee Mixture, simply add 2 tablespoons of the mixture to 8 oz of cold water or milk. Stir until well combined and add ice if desired.

Can I use Delicious Iced Coffee Mixture with hot water?

While Delicious Iced Coffee Mixture is specifically designed for iced coffee, you can still enjoy it hot by adding 2 tablespoons to 8 oz of hot water or milk and stirring until well combined.

Is Delicious Iced Coffee Mixture gluten-free?

Yes, Delicious Iced Coffee Mixture is gluten-free and suitable for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.

How long does Delicious Iced Coffee Mixture stay fresh?

Once opened, Delicious Iced Coffee Mixture should be consumed within 6-8 weeks for the best taste and quality. Keep in a cool, dry place to maintain freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC