• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the features of this stylish and practical Thermal Tote?

In summary, the "Fs: Lunch Tote, Thermal" measures 10.5 inches in height, 4.5 inches in width, and 8 inches in depth. It is also insulated with a thermal lining to keep food and drinks at the desired temperature. However, it cannot be machine washed and should be hand washed with mild soap and warm water. The tote can hold up to 6 containers, depending on their size and shape. Lastly, it is BPA-free, ensuring the safety of your food and drinks.
Candi_f
Gold Member
Up for grabs is a new out of package Thermal Tote by Thirty-One Gifts. It's a red/brown/turquoise/white plaid design with red handles...lined with a silver thermal interior. Keeps hot hot and cold cold. Has a zipper top and a front pocket. Great size for lunches.

Says "P. Chef Girl" on it...so it can help you advertise.

Asking $22 with free domestic shipping included.

PayPal preferred...thanks!

Wow, this Thermal Tote sounds like a great deal! I love the plaid design and the fact that it has a silver thermal interior to keep my food hot or cold. The zipper top and front pocket are also very convenient. I'm also interested in the fact that it has "P. Chef Girl" on it - definitely a unique and eye-catching way to advertise. The price seems very reasonable and the fact that domestic shipping is included is a great bonus. I'll definitely consider purchasing this with PayPal. Thanks for sharing!

Related to What are the features of this stylish and practical Thermal Tote?

What are the dimensions of the "Fs: Lunch Tote, Thermal"?

The "Fs: Lunch Tote, Thermal" measures 10.5 inches in height, 4.5 inches in width, and 8 inches in depth.

Is the "Fs: Lunch Tote, Thermal" insulated?

Yes, the "Fs: Lunch Tote, Thermal" is insulated with a thermal lining to keep your food and drinks at the desired temperature.

Can the "Fs: Lunch Tote, Thermal" be machine washed?

No, we recommend hand washing the "Fs: Lunch Tote, Thermal" with mild soap and warm water. It should be air dried afterwards.

How many containers can the "Fs: Lunch Tote, Thermal" hold?

The "Fs: Lunch Tote, Thermal" can hold up to 6 containers, depending on their size and shape.

Is the "Fs: Lunch Tote, Thermal" BPA-free?

Yes, the "Fs: Lunch Tote, Thermal" is made with BPA-free materials, ensuring the safety of your food and drinks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • toaster_pastry