• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Features of Rachael Ray's New Prep Bowls?

The first thing I thought of when I saw those is that they look like the little bowls my hair salon uses to mix my hair color in before they apply it. :eek: I gotta hide those gray hairs!:)I like ours so much better. Ours are more practical, and have lids (does that make them more more practical??).
the first thing I thought of when I saw those is that they look like the little bowls my hair salon uses to mix my hair color in before they apply it. :eek: I gotta hide those gray hairs!:)

I like ours so much better. Ours are more practical, and have lids (does that make them more more practical??).

Oh my gosh, did you look at the prices on that link? $42 for a garlic press???!!!!

I must admit that I'm a little Rachel Ray'd out, ya know? Too much of her every where I look.

I've seen bowls like this before- the orange is fun however.

Not trying to be a downer, I guess I just feel that she is so over commercialized and I need a break from her. :)

I'm still quite enamored with her, tho DH would be on your side, Kacey! I just liked the orange color :) She sells a few things I wish PC did, like her nylon spatulas:Rachael Ray Nylon Tools Turner Set (2-pc.) (Orange) at Cooking.comI have these and use them ALL the time.And I know it makes marketing sense that anything she uses in her kitchen on the show could be a marketing point for her (EVOO, etc). But food storage containers Rachael Ray Storage Containers (4-pc.) (Assorted) at Cooking.com ?!?And BEDDING now?!?Rachael Ray Home Linens at Cooking.comThat one I don't get.

I agree with Kitchen Diva. She is everywhere and NOW has dog food!

I even kind of understand the dog food. She's a real animal lover, and all the proceeds from the sale of the Nutrish food goes to some animal cause. Plus she's a strong proponent of cooking real food for dogs.

she's becoming the "REAL COOK's" version of Martha Stewart! Rachael Ray's a brand-name all her own (linens?? seriously??), but at least most people can emulate what she does in the kitchen. Martha's stuff...forget it. That's just entertainment to me, not "how-to". :)

Gosh, they are expensive.

1. What is the size of the Rachael Ray's New Prep Bowls?

The Rachael Ray's New Prep Bowls are 4 inches in diameter and have a capacity of 10 ounces.

2. Are the Rachael Ray's New Prep Bowls dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Rachael Ray's New Prep Bowls are made from durable stoneware and are safe to use in the dishwasher.

3. Can these prep bowls be used in the microwave or oven?

Yes, the Rachael Ray's New Prep Bowls are oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and can also be used in the microwave.

4. How many prep bowls come in a set?

The Rachael Ray's New Prep Bowls come in a set of 4, perfect for all your cooking and baking needs.

5. Are these prep bowls stackable for easy storage?

Yes, the Rachael Ray's New Prep Bowls are designed to be stackable for convenient storage in your kitchen cabinets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bluiydangl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • dianevill
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kkimpinski
Replies