• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Helpful Hints for My Client Newsletter?

In summary, when creating a client newsletter, use a catchy subject line, visually appealing layout with high-quality images, valuable content, personalization, and encourage interaction to keep clients engaged.
gadgets
Hello everyone...I just happened to have found this site while doing my december newsletter looking for helpful hints to give to my clients.

Just celebrated one year in october and this site seems like it will be of benefit for me as i can come here and seek advice.

Does anyone have any helpful hints that i can pass on to my clients to put in the newsletter? Sorry about the previous post on tips...i'm still trying to figure out how to navigate around here.

thanks!

jeanne

Hello, and welcome! I'm glad you found us.There are all kinds of great tips here. As a matter of fact, if you'll go to the home page and look in the "Selling" section, you'll find an entire listing of posts just filled with tips.

Thanks raebates. I saw a thread somewhere here and now i can't find it but the subject was something like 70 ways to use the scrapper, or something like that.

Thanks!

jeanne

That's it!!!! Thank you soooooo much. I think i'm already addicted to this site.... Thanks for the help!

My pleasure. Don't be concerned about the addiction. It's a healthy one.:chef:

raebates said:
My pleasure. Don't be concerned about the addiction. It's a healthy one.:chef:

Yeah, keep telling yourself that Rae... ;)

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. :)

janetupnorth said:
Yeah, keep telling yourself that Rae... ;)

I keep telling myslef that everyday. Still doesnt keep my house clean....

healthy, huh?:eek:

H2: What are some helpful hints for my client newsletter?

1. Use a catchy subject line: Your newsletter's subject line is the first thing your clients will see when they receive it in their inbox. Make it attention-grabbing and relevant to the content of your newsletter.

2. Keep it visually appealing: Use high-quality images and a clean, easy-to-read layout. This will make your newsletter more visually appealing and engaging for your clients.

3. Include valuable content: Your newsletter should provide useful information, such as tips, recipes, or product suggestions. This will keep your clients interested and coming back for more.

4. Personalize your newsletter: Use your clients' names and tailor the content to their interests. This will make them feel like you are speaking directly to them and increase engagement.

5. Encourage interaction: Include a call to action, such as asking for feedback or inviting clients to share their own tips and ideas. This will help build a sense of community and keep your clients engaged with your brand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Marsha Piston
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • MaggieH
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ally44