• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Pampered Chef and looking for tips and advice - any suggestions?

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, the first step is to sign up and purchase a starter kit. Social media and in-person events are effective ways to promote your business. Building relationships with customers and offering exceptional customer service can help increase sales and bookings. When hosting a Pampered Chef show, be prepared with necessary materials and be engaging with guests. Balancing your business with other responsibilities requires effective time management and self-care.
Bridg
Hello

I too am new... Just joined this site today - found it by happenstance! I became a consultant April 21st. I am sooo excited about this opportunity and now that I have found this site I am too geeked!

I have two girls (10 and 7) and a hubby who totally supports this effort!

We moved to Co from WI a little over a year and we decided that I would not work once we got here for a least a year, but as time has gone on we like me being hom and so do I. Now that I have decided to be a PC consultant I am hoping I can help out financially! I love the product, had many items already so I am just look forward to sahring my love for PC!

May (my official 1st month) was a breeze... June seems to be a bit more challenging BUT I qualified during my 1st 30 days and hoping to keep up the momentum - only have 2 shows this month! :(

Looking forward to learning a lot from each of you... :)

Welcome to PC and to our nutty corner of the internet!

Where in CO are you? My sister and her family are in Colo Springs.

thanks a mill...

i am in windsor, just outside of ft collins. must say i really do like it here - absolutely beautimous...

Just wanted to shoot ya a WELCOME! SO happy you found us - I hope you get lots of fresh ideas here - I know it has helped me! Awesome group of people, and now one more...you!

Welcome! We're a little nutty, but we're basically harmless.

thanks a mill!!!

Yep, welcome... just a tip, don't plan to eat or drink when you are on here... you may end up ruining your computer when you start laughing and spew everything!
But other than that, this has been the best thing I have done for my business... look forward to getting to know you!

I do most of my surfing here when I'm at work, and I constantly have to watch my laughing so I don't disturb my neighbors.

Welcome Bridg!!!!

I hope you enjoy it here!!

Where in CO are you? I went to Colorado State for undergrad and LOVED it out there!!:D Lots of my college friends are still in CO and I haven't been back to visit for a few years.:(

Good luck with your business. Sounds like you're off to an awesome start!!

katie0128 said:
Yep, welcome... just a tip, don't plan to eat or drink when you are on here... you may end up ruining your computer when you start laughing and spew everything!
But other than that, this has been the best thing I have done for my business... look forward to getting to know you!

I'll second Katie on all of it! One other tip, make your calls before getting on here - it'll be your reward for "working":D :D
Welcome, can't wait to hear your suggestions too!

1. How do I get started as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

The first step is to sign up as a consultant and purchase your starter kit. This will give you all the tools and information you need to start your business. You can also reach out to your sponsor or other experienced consultants for tips and advice.

2. What are the best ways to promote my business as a new consultant?

Social media is a great way to promote your business and reach a wider audience. You can also host in-home cooking shows, set up vendor booths at local events, and offer incentives for referrals from satisfied customers. Don't be afraid to get creative and try new things!

3. How can I increase my sales and bookings as a new consultant?

One of the best ways to increase sales and bookings is to focus on building relationships with your customers. Offer exceptional customer service, follow up with customers after their purchases, and offer special promotions or deals to encourage repeat business. You can also ask satisfied customers to host a show or refer you to their friends and family.

4. What are some important things to keep in mind when hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Make sure to plan ahead and prepare all the necessary materials, such as catalogs, order forms, and product samples. Be friendly and engaging with your guests, and make sure to highlight the benefits and features of each product. Don't be afraid to ask for sales and bookings, as well as collect contact information for future follow-ups.

5. How can I balance my new Pampered Chef business with my other responsibilities?

As with any new endeavor, it is important to prioritize and manage your time effectively. Set aside dedicated time for your Pampered Chef business, and communicate with your family and friends about your schedule. You can also delegate tasks or ask for help when needed. Remember to also take breaks and prioritize self-care to avoid burnout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Andrea Davis