• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some healthy recipe ideas for hosting a party?

In summary, SarahFajitas in the DCB are quite healthy, Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad can be healthy if you use a leaner green beef, grilled chicken fillets can be healthy with our rubs, cool and crunchy chicken tacos can be healthy, and a layered veggie salad in your Trifle Bowl demos your Santuko or Chef knife for red cabbage, the peeler and Ultamate Mandoline for carrots, and other knives for tomato slices, and salad spinner for the lettuce.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Can anyone suggest anyone healthy recipes that you do at shows? I have a hostess that wants to do a healthy recipe and my mind is drawing a black. Thanks

Sarah

Fajitas in the DCB are quite healthy.Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad can be healthy if you use a leaner green beef. (It's 5 WW points per serving).You could do various versions of grilled chicken showcasing our rubs.

I'm doing the Harvest Chicken Salad at shows for August

I like the southwestern chicken salad (using light dressing of course) and also the asian chicken salad (using a copycat benihana salad dressing off the internet). Both feature the deep covered baker, assorted utensils and I use the large bamboo platter to serve on.

Cool and Crunchy Chicken Tacos done as a salad is very healthy. Use a low fat mayo in the dressing, and you have a low fat, high fiber, lean protein, and delicious salad!

PLUS it is free of most of the major allergy triggers.

No nuts, dairy, corn (as long as you don't include the chips), gluten (if you use the right mayo), or soy!

How about a layered veggie salad in your Trifle Bowl? That would demo your Santuko
or Chef knife for red cabbage, the peeler and Ultamate Mandoline for carrots, and other
knives for tomato slices, and salad spinner for the lettuce. or
Grilled chicken fillets, cut in bite size pieces, and dipping sauces.
Use the Parmesan dipping seasoning with oil to baste the chicken,
before grilling, for another seasoning they will taste.

lockhartkitchen said:
I'm doing the Harvest Chicken Salad at shows for August

I totally agree!! This is THE healthiest Salad we have. I never add the nuts!
to make the dressing even lighter, I squeeze fresh oranges....:D

I do weight watchers and my fave is the turkey tetrazinni with healthier ingredients. It does not taste diet at all.

I did a healthy show on the 30th. We made Asian Slaw wraps.
Simple coleslaw in a bag, washed and spun dried. Place it in a bowl with a lid. Add 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar, or what ever, two tablespoons Asian Seasoning, 2 tablespoons Splenda and 3/4 cup olive oil and about 10 radishes grated on the Mandoline. Mix it all together and let it stand at least 3 hours. (I love do ahead recipes!) Anyway, to serve it, drain off the liquid and spin it dry again. Then roll it up in 10 whole wheat tortillas or flat breads. Cut into 4 pieces. All 40 pieces disappeared and we only had 9 people! I also did the Moroccan Hummus, which is two tablespoons Moroccan Rub to 8 ounces of pre-made hummus. Serve with pita chips or whole wheat pita breads cut into 8 pieces each. Then I cheated a bit and made a Kalamata Olive and Red Pepper Spread. 8 ounces of the fake cream cheese softened, 12 pitted kalamata olives finely chopped with the food chopper, 1/4 cup finely diced red pepper, two cloves pressed garlic and 1/4 cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley. We served that with sliced baguette. And a fresh fruit salad. Awesome!! Everyone loved the food. Everything was done a head with this party - loved it - except wrapping the slaw! The flat breads would have gotten to soggy.

1. What are some healthy recipes that are quick and easy to make?

Some healthy and easy recipes include:

• Grilled chicken with roasted vegetables
  • Quinoa and black bean salad
  • Veggie stir-fry with whole wheat noodles
  • Salmon and avocado wrap
  • Greek yogurt parfait with fresh fruit

2. Can you suggest some healthy recipes for a vegetarian diet?

There are many delicious and nutritious vegetarian recipes, such as:

• Veggie stir-fry with tofu and brown rice
  • Black bean and sweet potato tacos
  • Mushroom and spinach quinoa risotto
  • Veggie and hummus wrap
  • Roasted vegetable and chickpea salad

3. What are some healthy recipes for a low-carb diet?

Some tasty low-carb recipes include:

• Cauliflower crust pizza
  • Zucchini noodles with turkey meatballs
  • Grilled shrimp and vegetable skewers
  • Cauliflower fried rice
  • Stuffed bell peppers with ground turkey and quinoa

4. Can you provide some healthy recipes for meal prep?

Meal prep is a great way to stay on track with healthy eating. Here are a few recipes that are perfect for meal prep:

• Slow cooker chicken and vegetable soup
  • Quinoa and black bean bowls with roasted vegetables
  • Turkey and vegetable meatloaf muffins
  • Chickpea and vegetable curry
  • Egg muffins with spinach and feta

5. Are there any healthy dessert recipes?

Yes, there are plenty of healthy dessert options, such as:

• Dark chocolate and fruit trail mix
  • Baked apples with cinnamon and walnuts
  • Banana "nice" cream
  • Avocado chocolate mousse
  • Fruit and yogurt parfaits

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen