• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some dip ideas to go with my Saturday fixing plans?

In summary, some easy dip ideas for a Saturday get-together include spinach artichoke dip, buffalo chicken dip, and seven-layer dip. For healthier options, hummus, guacamole, and tzatziki dip can be paired with fresh vegetables. For a fun and unique twist, try dessert dips like s'mores dip or fruit salsa. Many dip ideas can also be made in a slow cooker, such as queso dip, hot crab dip, and chili cheese dip. For a crowd, it's best to offer a variety of dips such as ranch, cheesy bacon, and spicy salsa.
PCSarahjm
I am fixing these on Saturday and would like to take a dip to go along with this, Any ideas or suggestions? I don't want salsa b/c I have demoed it at 2 shows already that most of the guests were at and will be at this show too.

Could you make up a simple dip with the southwest seasoning. 1 cup mayo, 1cup sour cream, and 2-3 T of Southwest Seasoning.

When I made the jerk chicken nachos, I mixed some seasoning with sour cream and put it with them like the book said and it was good...Another thing I did last night was take 1 avocado, mix it with about 1/2 container of sour cream (makes it more lime green - and less like normal guacamole) added some minced garlic and chopped cilantro. That was good with the nachos.

Good Ideas! Thanks

Yep - make a dip or something. They tasted really good but were somewhat dry - they need a dip or more sauce.

Chipotle Ranch Dip!

Related to What are some dip ideas to go with my Saturday fixing plans?

1. What are some easy dip ideas for a Saturday get-together?

Some easy dip ideas for a Saturday get-together include spinach artichoke dip, buffalo chicken dip, and seven-layer dip. These can all be made ahead of time and reheated for convenience.

2. Can you suggest any healthy alternatives for dip ideas?

Yes, some healthy alternatives for dip ideas include hummus, guacamole, and tzatziki dip. These dips are all made with nutritious ingredients and can be paired with fresh vegetables for a healthier option.

3. What are some fun and unique dip ideas for a Saturday party?

For a fun and unique dip idea, try a dessert dip like s'mores dip or fruit salsa. These dips are sure to be a hit and add a fun twist to traditional savory dips.

4. Are there any dip ideas that can be made in a slow cooker?

Yes, there are many dip ideas that can be made in a slow cooker. Some popular options include queso dip, hot crab dip, and chili cheese dip. These can all be kept warm and served directly from the slow cooker.

5. Can you recommend any dip ideas for a crowd?

For a crowd, it's always a good idea to have a variety of dip options. Some suggestions include a classic ranch dip, a cheesy bacon dip, and a spicy salsa dip. This way, there will be something for everyone to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmyDare
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefloretta
  • ChefPaulaB