• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some creative ideas for giveaways at fundraisers for community causes?

G
gereladericsonpoll
What do some of you buy to give away at a Fundraiser booths at a community "good cause" sale a thon?

At booths and such I only give away mini catalogs and recipe cards. Then I usually do a drawing, which is something out of my closet of never ending products.

Do you mean for a raffle or something? To raise money for the good cause? I try to have them do a cooking show first, I give the 10-15% and they get the host benefits to raffle off.

This is a Fundraiser for Breast Imaging Equipment at our local hospital. All the vendors have been asked to bring items (totalling #700 pieces). I know some had pencils prited or somehow got balloons with P.C. logo on them. I was just wondering what you would do, so your name and the company's name was something they would think about after they got home and emptied their goodie bag. I had some 2" red clips mini bag clips (not quixit) printed up with a P.C. logo, and I'll attach a business card to it with a ribbon. What have others done?

I've ordered the pink ribbon pins from PC and attached it to a recipe card and coupon for 10% off their order or free $20 gift with a show booked in OCT/Nov.

You need 700 items though? That would get very expensive for the pins.

I would try a recipe card, possibly with a HWC pin attached. Maybe have a coupon printed up for 10% off their order by October 31 - add HWC info...just thoughts....

Related to What are some creative ideas for giveaways at fundraisers for community causes?

1. What are the most popular items to give away at fundraisers?

Some of the most popular items to give away at fundraisers include t-shirts, water bottles, tote bags, pens, and keychains.

2. How do you decide which items to buy for a fundraiser booth?

When deciding which items to buy for a fundraiser booth, it is important to consider the target audience, the cause being supported, and the budget. It is also helpful to research popular and practical items that people are likely to use and appreciate.

3. Can you personalize the items for the fundraiser?

Yes, many companies offer the option to personalize items with logos, slogans, or event information for fundraisers. This can help create a sense of connection and appreciation for the cause.

4. Are there any items that are not recommended for fundraisers?

While it ultimately depends on the specific fundraiser and its target audience, some items that may not be as effective for fundraisers include small trinkets or cheap toys, as they may not hold much value for donors or attendees.

5. How do giveaways at fundraisers help with raising funds?

Giveaways at fundraisers can help attract attention to the event and create a sense of excitement and appreciation for attendees. They can also serve as a token of gratitude for donors, which can potentially encourage them to continue supporting the cause in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jagged1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
  • Chozengirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies