• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What a Difference: Comparing US and Canadian Prices

In summary, "What a Difference: Comparing US and Canadian Prices" is a comparative analysis of prices between the United States and Canada for various products and services. The data used in this analysis is collected from reputable sources and covers a wide range of products and services including groceries, housing, transportation, healthcare, and entertainment. This analysis can be useful for consumers in making informed decisions and understanding cost of living differences between the two countries. There are significant differences in prices between the US and Canada, which this analysis can help individuals navigate.
Tig
I was looking at the US pricing from the US catalogue and all I can say is - what a difference! With the dollar being on par for so long now, Im afraid to show the catty to US people living around me at parties (transfered here at the base)

Sara if you go to CC there is some information on the price difference. We have talked about this before but it won't do any good. To bad for us and our customers :(

It is too bad :( A lady that lives 3 doors down from me pointed it out, she moved here from a base in California and went to a few PC parties before and she pointed out the big difference in pricing. Shes going to have her stuff shipped to her through the US apo whenever she orders.

After she said that, thats when I looked at the US catty online and I was shocked

HO pretty much explained it to us that doing business in Canada costs more then in the US so that is why our products cost more. We didn't even get the new pot holders because the cost to have them here would have made them to expensive.

Anyone living on a US base in a foreign country has to order through US consultants anyway. So you didn't lose a customer.

She doesnt have a US consultant, she always just ordered from different shows. Thats why she was telling me she was going to get stuff through me when she heard I was selling PC, and when I gave her the catalogue, thats when she decided to just order it online

1. What is "What a Difference: Comparing US and Canadian Prices"?

"What a Difference: Comparing US and Canadian Prices" is a comparative analysis of prices between the United States and Canada for various products and services. It aims to provide insights into the differences in cost of living and purchasing power between the two countries.

2. How is the data collected for this analysis?

The data used in "What a Difference: Comparing US and Canadian Prices" is collected from reputable sources such as government agencies, market research firms, and consumer price indexes. The data is regularly updated to ensure accuracy and relevance.

3. What types of products and services are compared in this analysis?

This analysis compares prices for a wide range of products and services, including groceries, housing, transportation, healthcare, and entertainment. It also takes into account factors such as taxes, exchange rates, and inflation rates to provide a comprehensive comparison.

4. How can this analysis be useful for consumers?

By comparing prices between the US and Canada, this analysis can help consumers make informed decisions about where to shop and how to budget for their expenses. It can also provide insights into the cost of living differences and potential savings when traveling between the two countries.

5. Is there a significant difference in prices between the US and Canada?

Yes, there are significant differences in prices between the US and Canada due to variations in currency exchange rates, taxes, and other economic factors. This analysis can help individuals understand and navigate these differences when making purchasing decisions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Gilles
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • sailortena
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
medhatterchef
  • friday