• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Well-Stocked Kitchen Flier on Cc

In summary, the Love it!I love it! I think I'll put it in my guest folders for a while--see if it generates any additional sales.I love it! I think I'll put it in my guest folders for a while--see if it generates any additional sales.
KimmyDarling
This is just the thing I've been looking for-- I think it will be a great tool, not just for brides-to-be, but also for people who don't know enough about cooking to know what they need in their kitchen. It will also be good for those people who always want to be "up & in-the-know" on things, I think.

Love it!

I love it! I think I'll put it in my guest folders for a while--see if it generates any additional sales.

raebates said:
I love it! I think I'll put it in my guest folders for a while--see if it generates any additional sales.

Me, too, Rae!

ooh-- that's a good idea!

I love that it adds up to over $3500, without any duplicates. And there are things on there that you need two (or more!) of: hot pad, cooling rack, SA squares/bowls...

Oh, Ann, I hadn't thought of the "you may need more than one of some things" angle.

One hot pad won't do me a lot of good! I was wondering if the list included multiples, so I added it up yesterday, and using just singles, it's $3517, or something close to that.

I keep thinking about how In-The-Know people hate to be without something that is considered Essential. (I know, because I am sometimes that way!) At the very least, it will probably get them asking questions about products, which I love!

Although I like the flyer, and will definitely use it, I was a bit disappointed w/ some of the products that are considered essential (or not)
For instance - I consider the 12" skillet to be more versatile, and therefore more of an essential, than the stir-fry skillet. I sell way more of the All The Best cookbook than the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook, and would definitely choose more SA as essential.
But that's just me I guess!

ChefBeckyD said:
I consider the 12" skillet to be more versatile, and therefore more of an essential, than the stir-fry skillet.

I completely agree!

Well-Stocked Kitchen in WordHere is one that someone on another loop converted to Word. This way, you can add your information, and "modify" anything you want!

I can't take credit for it, just passing it on.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Well Stocked Kitchen.doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 407
Thanks, Nicole!

What is the Well-Stocked Kitchen Flier on CC?

The Well-Stocked Kitchen Flier on CC is a promotional document created by Pampered Chef that showcases a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that are essential for every home cook. It includes information about the products, their uses, and how to purchase them.

How often is the Well-Stocked Kitchen Flier on CC updated?

The Well-Stocked Kitchen Flier on CC is updated on a quarterly basis to ensure that our customers have access to the latest and most popular kitchen tools and gadgets. However, some items may be added or removed based on availability and demand.

Can I purchase all the items featured in the Well-Stocked Kitchen Flier on CC?

Yes, all the products featured in the Well-Stocked Kitchen Flier on CC are available for purchase. You can either order them directly from the flier or through your Pampered Chef consultant. Some items may be limited edition or seasonal, so we recommend purchasing them as soon as possible.

Are there any discounts or promotions for the items in the Well-Stocked Kitchen Flier on CC?

Yes, there are often discounts and promotions offered for the items in the Well-Stocked Kitchen Flier on CC. These may include bundle deals, free gifts, or discounted prices. Be sure to check with your consultant or on our website for any current promotions.

Can I customize the items in the Well-Stocked Kitchen Flier on CC?

Some items in the Well-Stocked Kitchen Flier on CC can be customized, such as choosing a color or pattern for certain products. However, not all items can be customized. If customization is available, it will be noted in the flier or on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PamperedK
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies