• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Neighbor? Let's Celebrate with a Kitchen Party and Freebies!

In summary, a "New Neighbor/ New Kitchen" party is a type of home party where a new neighbor or someone who has recently moved into a new home hosts a gathering to introduce themselves to their community and showcase Pampered Chef products in their new kitchen. A Pampered Chef consultant presents a cooking demonstration and guests have the opportunity to try out and purchase products. There is no obligation to buy anything at the party. The benefits of hosting include getting to know new neighbors and receiving discounts and free products based on sales. Anyone with a kitchen can host a party and invite friends, family, and neighbors.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
Does anyone have a flyer for a New neighbor or for someone who just bought a house? Kinda like congrats on your new home! When you get settled lets throw a party to show off your new kitchen and earn you new free stuff at the same time?

Let me know what you think?

Does this sound as dumb as I think? lol

New Neighbor/New Kitchen/New Stuff!I think it is a great Idea but I'm not too creative either! Anyone?!

Hi there, I don't think it sounds dumb at all! In fact, I think it's a great idea to welcome new neighbors or someone who just bought a house with a flyer. It's a thoughtful gesture to congratulate them and show support for their new home. Plus, throwing a party to show off their new kitchen and earn some free stuff is a fun and creative way to bring the community together. I say go for it!

Related to New Neighbor? Let's Celebrate with a Kitchen Party and Freebies!

What is a "New Neighbor/ New Kitchen" party?

A "New Neighbor/ New Kitchen" party is a type of home party hosted by a new neighbor or someone who has recently moved into a new home. The purpose of the party is to introduce the new neighbor to their community and to showcase Pampered Chef products in their new kitchen.

How does a "New Neighbor/ New Kitchen" party work?

The host invites their new neighbors and friends to their home and a Pampered Chef consultant presents a cooking demonstration using various Pampered Chef products. Guests can try out the products and have the opportunity to purchase them if they wish.

Do I have to buy something at a "New Neighbor/ New Kitchen" party?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything at a "New Neighbor/ New Kitchen" party. The main purpose of the party is to introduce the new neighbor to their community and to showcase Pampered Chef products. Guests are welcome to try out the products and can make a purchase if they are interested.

What are the benefits of hosting a "New Neighbor/ New Kitchen" party?

Hosting a "New Neighbor/ New Kitchen" party is a great way to get to know your new neighbors and make new friends in your community. As the host, you will also receive discounts and free products based on the sales from the party.

Can I host a "New Neighbor/ New Kitchen" party even if I don't have a new neighbor?

Yes, anyone can host a "New Neighbor/ New Kitchen" party as long as they have a kitchen to showcase Pampered Chef products. You can invite friends, family, and neighbors to your home and enjoy a fun cooking demonstration while trying out Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefmoseley
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef