• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Put in a Welcome to the Neighborhood Gift Basket?

In summary, the author suggests giving a small gift to a new neighbor, such as a catalog, recipe card, and bar pan.
TerraOB83
Gold Member
Just a few days ago a couple moved into the neighborhood and I was thinking of making them a small gift basket as kinda like a "Welcome to the neighborhood" but Im not sure what to put into it. TIA
Terra

seasons best cookbook, an orange peeler...maybe a small stone...like the small pizza stone

a catalog :)

Terra Im doing the same thing.
I am making cake box cookies and chili mix in a jar and something else not sure yet. Then Im going to put a SB and some door prize items in there and of course my info. HTH

I would also put a flyer in there letting them know that if they are interested in hosting....what the benefits of that are.

I do something very simple. Our neighborhood is still building, so I'm not investing in large gifts. I put a 'welcome to the neighborhood' flier, mini catalog, recipe card, and either a twix it clip or sample seasoning.

Attachments

• Welcome to the Neighborhood coupon.doc
    43.5 KB · Views: 573
vangogirl said:
I do something very simple. Our neighborhood is still building, so I'm not investing in large gifts. I put a 'welcome to the neighborhood' flier, mini catalog, recipe card, and either a twix it clip or sample seasoning.

Good idea, I wouldn't get baskets for the whole neighborhood either. But for me its just 1 neighbor so a small basket (which I already have) and a couple of 50c prizes not costing me hardly anything.

I would get a little basket, I would put a small bar pan, maybe some bamboo spoons, and citrus peeler and a SB in it, along with a mini catalog, and a little flyer with the hostess benefits in it.... and some cookies or brownies.

Wow, you are way more generous than I am. The few gifts I have done are a loaf of bread and a catalog. I'm just trying to meet my new neighbor and let her know I sell PC. I'm not trying to impress them.....

thanks for the great ideas :)

Thanks...I will tweak that and use it....thanks so much for posting. I have a new neighbor...perfect timing!

vangogirl said:

I LOVE THIS!!!!! There is so much new home building in my area, I am totally going to use this

If I knew you in person, I would just squeeze your face!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

1. What is "Welcome to the Neighborhood"?

"Welcome to the Neighborhood" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps new homeowners settle into their new community by providing them with a complimentary kitchen tool and recipe to get them started on their cooking journey.

2. How do I sign up for "Welcome to the Neighborhood"?

You can sign up for "Welcome to the Neighborhood" by filling out a form on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will help you register for the program and receive your complimentary gift.

3. What kind of kitchen tool will I receive through "Welcome to the Neighborhood"?

The kitchen tool you will receive through "Welcome to the Neighborhood" may vary, but it is typically a versatile and essential tool that can be used for various cooking tasks, such as chopping, mixing, or baking. It will also come with a recipe to help you get started using it.

4. Is there a cost to participate in "Welcome to the Neighborhood"?

No, there is no cost to participate in "Welcome to the Neighborhood". It is our way of welcoming you to your new community and introducing you to the Pampered Chef brand and products.

5. Can I refer a friend or family member to "Welcome to the Neighborhood"?

Yes, you can refer a friend or family member to "Welcome to the Neighborhood". Simply provide their contact information to your local Pampered Chef consultant, and they will reach out to them to register for the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefNic
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
j.phetty
  • palmervictoria7
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefAggi
  • koeverson