• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to the Lord's Recovery Community!

In summary, the Lord's Recovery Community is a group of believers who follow the teachings of Witness Lee and Watchman Nee, emphasizing a life of consecration, transformation, and building up the Body of Christ. They practice the New Testament pattern of church life and hold to key beliefs such as the Triune God and the infallibility of the Bible. Anyone who believes in these beliefs can join the community, and involvement can be achieved through attending gatherings, participating in small groups, and serving according to one's gifts and abilities.
micocina
Gold Member
Anyone here from the Lord's Recovery?

Huh?? Can you explain for those of us who don't know what that is?

Sorry everyone, I should have explained.

My family and I belong to the Lord's Recovery. It is a Christian Ministry that has churches worldwide.
I was just curious if anyone else from our ministry was also part of PC.

Sorry for the confusion,

Thanks! I wasn't confused, just curious :)

Related to Welcome to the Lord's Recovery Community!

1. What is the Lord's Recovery Community?

The Lord's Recovery Community is a group of believers who follow the teachings of Witness Lee and Watchman Nee, seeking to live a life of consecration, transformation, and building up the Body of Christ.

2. How is the Lord's Recovery Community different from other Christian denominations?

The Lord's Recovery Community emphasizes the practice of the New Testament pattern of church life, including the gathering of believers in homes and the mutual participation and functioning of all members in the meetings.

3. What are the key beliefs of the Lord's Recovery Community?

The Lord's Recovery Community holds to the belief in the Triune God, the divine inspiration and infallibility of the Bible, the incarnation, crucifixion, resurrection, and ascension of Christ, and the ultimate consummation of the eternal plan of God.

4. Can anyone join the Lord's Recovery Community?

Yes, anyone who believes in the Triune God and the basic Christian doctrines can join the Lord's Recovery Community. There is no official membership, but individuals are encouraged to participate in the community's gatherings and activities.

5. How can I get involved in the Lord's Recovery Community?

You can get involved in the Lord's Recovery Community by attending gatherings and activities, participating in small group meetings, and serving in various capacities according to your gifts and abilities. You can also reach out to a member of the community to learn more and get connected.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • pamperedlinda