• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to the Consultant Corner!

In summary, the Consultant Corner is a wealth of information for consultants of all levels of experience. The online training center is a great resource to have, and Kerstin's director WalkMeThroughCC was a great help to me when I first started out.
kerstin70
Hello,
I just got my consultant ID today and looked at the Consultant Corner! Oh my goodness there is a LOT of information!! I got lost several times! LOL

Re: CcWelcome and good luck! Between Consultants Corner and this site you will have all the info and tips you need to be as successful as you want to be!
Tammy

Re: CcWelcome to CS and CC and PC :) If you have any questions here is a good place to ask and I am sure you will get your answer right away:) Sometimes CC can be overwhelming but for the most part after you been there a couple of times it gets easier each time.

Re: CcThank you! I'm so excited! :D

Re: CcCongrats on signing and joining the PC and CS family! There is definitely a TON of information on CC, so just take your time and don't have any plans for leaving - as I didn't leave my computer for hours when I first signed! ohh... and check out the online training center - I wish they had that when I started!

Re: CcCongrats!
Just take it in bit by bit so you don't get overwhelmed! Yes, do the online training...it's wonderful!

Re: CcKerstin - have your director walk you through CC. I did a step-by-step navigation training through CC with my new consultant last fall because everything is TRULY at your fingertips there!!!! You just have to know where to go and read.Make sure you go to the quick links on the right. Read through policies and procedures, get familiar with shipment status and your IPT among other things.The download center has everything on your paperwork CD and more.The ONLINE TRAINING CENTER is the best for new consultants - it will give you great tips!Just my two cents worth, uh I mean quarter...

What is the purpose of "Welcome to the Consultant Corner!"?

The purpose of "Welcome to the Consultant Corner!" is to provide resources and support for Pampered Chef consultants to help them succeed in their business.

How can I access "Welcome to the Consultant Corner!"?

You can access "Welcome to the Consultant Corner!" by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Consultant Corner" tab on the top navigation bar.

What resources are available in "Welcome to the Consultant Corner!"?

There are a variety of resources available in "Welcome to the Consultant Corner!" including training videos, marketing materials, product information, and business tips.

Can I customize my "Welcome to the Consultant Corner!" homepage?

Yes, you can customize your homepage in "Welcome to the Consultant Corner!" by choosing which resources and tools you want to have quick access to.

Is there a cost to use "Welcome to the Consultant Corner!"?

No, there is no additional cost to use "Welcome to the Consultant Corner!" It is included as part of your Pampered Chef consultant membership.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kjurich
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • KimberlyR