• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Is Consultant Corner Behind On Orders?

In summary, Consultant Corner may be behind on orders due to various factors and it is best to contact their customer service team for more specific information. If your order is already in production or has been shipped, it is unlikely to be affected, but there may be delays if your order has not yet been processed. The time it takes for Consultant Corner to catch up on orders may vary and it is best to contact their customer service team for updates. If your order has not yet been processed, it may be possible to cancel or make changes, but if it is already in production or shipped, changes may not be possible. If your order is significantly delayed, you can contact their customer service team for potential solutions such as expedited shipping or compensation.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
We have been totally spoiled! On consultant corner it says they are working on orders from February 27th. It's now March 8th - anyone know why? Did they just get hit with a bunch of orders at month end?

I'm sure they did being that it was double points month.

They had over 20,000 shows submitted on the 28th.

wow, that's alot of shows!!!

loreo said:
They had over 20,000 shows submitted on the 28th.

Where do you all (not ya'll LOL) get such data? Its not that I don't believe you but who just knows that there were that many shows? hehe

A show I submitted on the 28th shipped yesterday, so they are working on them...... There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Yes, my show from the 28th shipped! :D Should be here Thursday!

Someone else asked about this this morning and here's what I replied then:Nothing is wrong! There "normal" ship time is 10-12 business days from the day you submit your show. You are currently only looking at 5 business days since you submitted your order. When there is different promotions (double incentive points) or end of the month and in this case end of the catalog they tend to get bogged down because consultants submit a lot of orders in the last couple days of the month. They are actually sending things out faster than normal most of the time.

Melissa78 said:
Where do you all (not ya'll LOL) get such data? Its not that I don't believe you but who just knows that there were that many shows? hehe

Someone in another thread had called HO the other day about the delay and this is what she was told.

1. Why is Consultant Corner behind on orders?

Consultant Corner may be behind on orders due to a variety of factors, such as a sudden increase in demand, supply chain issues, or unexpected delays in production. It is important to reach out to their customer service team for more specific information on the cause.

2. Will my order be affected by Consultant Corner being behind?

If your order is already in production or has been shipped, it is unlikely to be affected by Consultant Corner being behind on orders. However, if your order has not yet been processed, there may be some delays. It is best to check with their customer service team for updates on your specific order.

3. How long will it take for Consultant Corner to catch up on orders?

The time it takes for Consultant Corner to catch up on orders may vary depending on the reasons for the delays. It is best to contact their customer service team for more specific information on the current status of their orders and estimated timeline for catching up.

4. Can I cancel or change my order if Consultant Corner is behind?

If your order has not yet been processed, it may be possible to cancel or make changes to your order. However, if your order is already in production or has been shipped, it may not be possible to make any changes. It is best to reach out to their customer service team for further assistance.

5. What can I do if my order is significantly delayed due to Consultant Corner being behind?

If your order is significantly delayed and you are in need of the items urgently, you may contact their customer service team to inquire about expedited shipping options or potential compensation for the delay. They may also be able to provide more specific information on when your order is expected to be fulfilled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kkimpinski