• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome New Neighbors to Our Subdivision!

In summary, the best way to welcome new neighbors to our subdivision is by organizing a welcome event or gathering, creating a welcome committee, and providing them with information about the community. To make them feel more at home, consider giving them a welcome basket or gift and introducing them to other neighbors and community activities. To help them adjust to the neighborhood, provide them with information about local resources and be friendly and welcoming. It's a good idea to invite them to join the homeowner's association, but do so in a non-pushy manner and give them time to settle in. When welcoming new neighbors, be friendly and approachable, offer to help them get familiar with the neighborhood, and include them in community activities. Don't be pushy or
pchef_Christy
We just got new neighbors in our subdivision and I would love to put something together for her to welcome them to the neighborhood. I did a search but didn't find anything. Any suggestions???:confused:

What about the trivet? It looks nice and is for a good cause. It seems to be a pretty good universal gift idea...

Would you wrap it up and put a mini catalog in there with it or a big catalog?? Or even maybe cook something???

Definitely cook something...the Calzones make a full round stone full....

Do you take it over to them on the stone or in maybe the a basket??

Any other ideas on what to make?

Warm Nutty Caramel brownies on a plate--new move-in's always appreciate a kind gesture. I think I'd just do that and introduce yourself, maybe say how your a consultant and this is one of your favorite recipes, or something like that. I probably wouldn't put a full size catalog for fear of scaring them off, thinking you're only there for business instead of a kind neighborly gesture. Good luck! :)

What about a quick bread, or some muffins?

I agree with the above...I like the trivet idea, and think a catalog may be a bit too much at first. Maybe give her one of your cards "so she knows your phone number" and write your DH and kid's names on the back so she remembers who you all are! That way, she knows you are a consultant, but doesn't feel like you stopped over primarily for business purposes.

What is the best way to welcome new neighbors to our subdivision?

The best way to welcome new neighbors to our subdivision is by organizing a welcome event or gathering. This can be a casual potluck or barbecue where everyone can get to know each other. It's also a good idea to create a welcome committee to personally greet the new neighbors and provide them with information about the subdivision and community.

How can I make new neighbors feel more at home?

One way to make new neighbors feel more at home is by providing them with a welcome basket or gift. This can include items that represent the community, such as local snacks or a map of the area. You can also offer to introduce them to other neighbors and include them in community activities.

What are some ways to help new neighbors adjust to the neighborhood?

Some ways to help new neighbors adjust to the neighborhood include providing them with information about local resources, such as schools, parks, and community events. You can also offer to show them around the neighborhood and introduce them to other neighbors. Additionally, make sure to be friendly and welcoming whenever you see them.

Should I invite new neighbors to join our homeowner's association?

It's a good idea to invite new neighbors to join your homeowner's association, but make sure to do so in a non-pushy manner. Let them know the benefits of being a part of the association, such as access to community events and resources. Also, make sure to give them time to settle in before extending the invitation.

What are some dos and don'ts when welcoming new neighbors?

Dos when welcoming new neighbors include being friendly and approachable, offering to help them get familiar with the neighborhood, and including them in community activities. Don'ts include being pushy or invasive, gossiping about the new neighbors, or making assumptions about their background or lifestyle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kisrae
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kisrae
  • Lorna May