• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Back! Getting Re-Acclimated with Pampered Chef

In summary, to easily access your Pampered Chef account after taking a break, simply go to the website and click on the "Sign In" button. As a returning consultant, you will still receive discounts and perks, stay updated on new products and changes by joining the newsletter and following social media accounts, and utilize resources to get re-acclimated. You can also still host parties and earn rewards.
coopersgirl
I am returning to pampered chef after being away for quite awhile. where is the best place for me to start on this board.

I can't remember very much about the business end of things.

Thank you

Welcome back to PC and Welcome to CS!!

There are tons of info on here...I would suggest "looking in" on every different section and read some of the posts that catch your eye. Or, if there's something specific you are looking for- start a thread and we can help!

Welcome!

Whatever your question, you'll probably find someone here who can answer it! We're a vocal bunch. :D Just take a look around, and if there's something specific you need, check out the search function, too.

Welcome back:)

Welcome back!

Welcome to Chef Success, and welcome back to Pampered Chef. Browsing through anything in the sales, products, bookings, or recruiting sections will give you lots of good info.If you have any specific questions, don't hesitate to ask. Yes, it may have been asked before, but someone else who's wondering the same thing probably missed the answer the first time around. And, you just may have come up with a new one.

Welcome Back and to this site!

Thanks, for the kind thoughts. I had a bad wreck over a year ago and I had to quit. I am all well now but for some reason I am a little nervous this time. I am sure it will all come back to me. I should get my kit in a few days so I think I will settle down when I start prowling through things.

Welcome Aboard!!:)

Related to Welcome Back! Getting Re-Acclimated with Pampered Chef

1. How can I easily access my Pampered Chef account after taking a break?

To access your Pampered Chef account after a break, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Sign In" button at the top right corner of the page. Enter your email address and password associated with your account, and you will be able to access all your account information.

2. Can I still receive discounts and perks as a returning consultant?

Yes, as a returning consultant, you will still receive all the same discounts and perks as before. This includes a 20% discount on all Pampered Chef products, access to exclusive products and promotions, and the opportunity to earn free products and trips.

3. How can I get updated on new products and changes to the Pampered Chef business?

You can stay updated on all new products and changes to the Pampered Chef business by joining the consultant newsletter and following our social media accounts. You can also attend training events and conferences to learn about any updates or changes first-hand.

4. Are there any resources available to help me get re-acclimated with Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are plenty of resources available to help you get re-acclimated with Pampered Chef. You can access training materials, videos, and webinars on our consultant website. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for support and guidance.

5. Can I still host parties and earn rewards as a returning consultant?

Yes, as a returning consultant, you can still host parties and earn rewards. You can use your consultant discount to purchase products for your parties and earn commission on any sales made. You can also earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes