• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Arlene to the Neighborhood!

In summary, Arlene is looking for an invitation flyer for someone new in the neighborhood. Ginger is a consultant new to the area, and Courtney and Sherri are also looking for flyers. Nancy is using the same flyers as last year, but with an open house note and order form attached.
chefarlene
I am looking for an invitation flyer for someone new in the neighborhood.
Thank you Arlene

InvitationArlene,
I'm not sure what you are looking for....a new consultant or a host who is having a show and she is new to the neighborhood. Let me know. I have a few options that might help out.

Ginger

Consultant New to the AreaHope this helps!
I copied this from WeLovePamperedChef2

Attachments

• new cust flyer.doc
    79.5 KB · Views: 1,832
ResponseHey all, did you get good response with the neighborhood flyer? That is what I am thinking of doing. :)

Neighborhood FlierI put out almost 50 neighborhood fliers last Tuesday and have not gotten the first response. I got catalog bags from Nancy's Artworks and put last season's catalog, current months host and guest fliers, recruiting info., and a cute little poem I found on a board about the Amazing Nylon Scraper with a Nylon scraper attached to the bottom. I rolled them, put them in the bags, tied them and threw them in driveways in two subdivisions right near my house. I am still keeping my fingers crossed that I will get some kind of response. If I could get at least 5 calls, I would be happy. I think I will hold off for now in doing some more.

When the weather is inclement I use the generic food storage bags(w/ties) (very cheap) and I put the catalog inside and tape them shut. I put them in everyones paper box. Keep in mind, mass mailers know a response from 1 in a hundred is good. A year ago I did my 50 home subdivision and got 1 response-a party.

Neighborhood FliersIf the mass mailing statistic is 1 to 100 maybe I should do 50 more than to bring the total to 100. What do you think?

CoolThat sounds very interesting........I just mailed them out, since the weather here has been crazy, and everyone has been non-stop sick. I mailed about 30 to see what I would get before I mailed more. I think I am going to see if I can have an Open House at my sisters Apartment Complex. ;) Good luck to you guys, if you get a response email me.

Courtney :D

sOhSherri,

You mentioned a poem about the Amazing Nylon Scraper. Could you e-mail it to me, please? I have a show coming up where I know a lot of the ladies use stoneware often, and I think they would enjoy the poem. Thank you.

Amya
[email protected]

Amya,

Just emailed it to you. Let me know if you don't get it.

Sherri,
Could you share the Amazing Nylon Scraper Poem here? I'm sure everyone would like to read it.

I would love to share it but I can not get it to attach. Is there someone I could email it to so they can attach it?

Sherri,

Try e-mailing it to me and I will see if I can get it to attach.

[email protected]

Lisa

OK...I just emailed the flier to Lisa. I hope it works for her to attach it.

Sherri

Nylon Scraper FlyerHi Everyone!

I will try to get this attached... hopefully it will work!

Lisa

Attachments

• The Incredible Nylon Scraper.doc
    31 KB · Views: 1,188
Thanks a bunch Lisa :)

Sherri

Thanks for posting this. I was just looking for a flyer to give out with a catalog for some people that just moved into the neighborhood. This is much better than anything I could come up with!!

Nancy

ChefHillary said:
Hope this helps!
I copied this from WeLovePamperedChef2

I love all the ideas you guys have. I too just printed those same flyers for my neighborhood with the old catalogs. I attached an open house note with them along with an order form. I really hope this pays off because i am getting nervous about the slow sales months.

1. How can I welcome Arlene to the neighborhood?

There are many ways to welcome Arlene to the neighborhood! You could bring her a homemade treat, introduce yourself and offer to show her around, or simply stop by to say hello and welcome her to the community.

2. What are some gift ideas for welcoming Arlene to the neighborhood?

Some popular gift ideas for welcoming Arlene to the neighborhood include a potted plant, a gift basket filled with local goodies, or a personalized welcome sign for her new home.

3. Should I invite Arlene to a neighborhood gathering or event?

Absolutely! Inviting Arlene to a neighborhood gathering or event is a great way to help her get to know her new community and neighbors. It also shows that you are excited to have her as a new member of the neighborhood.

4. Is there a welcome committee in the neighborhood?

Most neighborhoods do have a welcome committee that is responsible for welcoming new residents. If you are not sure if your neighborhood has one, you can reach out to your homeowner's association or community center for more information.

5. How can I make Arlene feel more comfortable in her new neighborhood?

One of the best ways to make Arlene feel more comfortable in her new neighborhood is to simply be friendly and welcoming. Offer to answer any questions she may have, introduce her to other neighbors, and make an effort to include her in neighborhood activities and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ekmartin
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • princessgirlie25
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ButterflyVioletta
  • AJPratt