• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Neighborhood Flyer for March/April 2009?

In summary, the March/April 2009 Neighborhood Flyer has the theme of "Spring into Savings!" and includes products and recipes perfect for the spring season. It can be ordered online through the website, with item numbers listed in the flyer. There are special deals and promotions, including discounted bundles and free gifts with purchase, as well as new products such as a herb and vegetable chopper and limited edition floral print kitchen towels. The flyer is valid from March 1st to April 30th, 2009.
princessgirlie25
Does anyone have a neighborhood flyer for March/April 09 special? I want to let my apartment complex know I am here for them. :D

Thank you,
Melinda

I'm looking for the same thing! Let me know if you get any reposts! I have a bunch of new neighbors, in a new neighborhood and I want to get myself out there as soon as possible! Let me know if you have any ideas too!

Bump for April/May 2009

1. What is the theme for the March/April 2009 Neighborhood Flyer?

The theme for the March/April 2009 Neighborhood Flyer is "Spring into Savings!" It features products and recipes perfect for the spring season.

2. Can I order from the Neighborhood Flyer online?

Yes, you can order from the Neighborhood Flyer online through our website. Simply enter the item numbers listed in the flyer and add them to your cart.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions in the March/April 2009 Neighborhood Flyer?

Yes, the Neighborhood Flyer includes several special deals and promotions, such as discounted bundles and free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check out all the offers on the back page of the flyer.

4. Are there any new products featured in the March/April 2009 Neighborhood Flyer?

Yes, the Neighborhood Flyer showcases several new products that are perfect for springtime, including our new herb and vegetable chopper and our limited edition floral print kitchen towels.

5. How long is the March/April 2009 Neighborhood Flyer valid?

The Neighborhood Flyer is valid from March 1st to April 30th, 2009. After this date, the products and promotions featured in the flyer may no longer be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • ekmartin
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies