• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a Memorable Welcome with Our New Home Owner Flyers

In summary, ChefNic suggests handing out a Neighborhood Catalog flyer to people on the street, borrowing one from another neighbor, or creating one herself.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Do you have A New Home Owner or Welcome to the Neighborhood Flyer?

I'd love this too... since I get all these post cards from real estate agents saying,... welcome your new neighbors 'so & so' and it gives their street address and name!

They don't know I'm here! I've thought about just dropping a catalog in their mailbox with a note saying I am a resident of the neighborhood...

Would love a flyer!
Thanks!
OH... just remembered, I got a flyer from here called "Neighborhood Catalog flyer" Someone posted it on here, it has all the specials for the next couple months...and explains our host program... I don't know how to attach things... I just tried let's see if it worked!!??
:confused: :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Neighborhood Catalog flyers.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 787
oh yeah! it worked...My hubby would be so proud! hehee!

I can't take credit... but I don't remember who posted it!

I've gotten the best ideas from here!

ChefNic...

Don't ever put anything in someone's mail box !! It's a federal offense and depending on whether the mailman "tells" or not...they can fine/arrest you !!!!

Stick to putting it in their door or their newspaper box (they don't like it either, but at least it's not breaking the law !!!)

newspaper box...
I know it's against the law to put it in their regular box...

I was thinking of doing a one-page thing and just mailing it that way.

I can make you a flierWhat I did for all my neighbor I put on thier door a flier with a rubber band or use those mini catalogs an put in those pampered chef hoor hanger bags.....What do you want on the Flier? This flier I make for my Grand opening. I can help you make one.....

Attachments

• attachment.doc
    405 KB · Views: 399
That announcment looks great! I still have to think of what I want to say.

This is what I came up with. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• new home flyer.doc
    30 KB · Views: 566
That is an awesome flyer! I just started out and am looking for somthing to send to the neighbors about my new buisness.

Here's mine. We have had a large turnover of homes in our area in the last few weeks, and I walk daily, so I just take them with me and drop them off on my walks (at the doors, of course!).

Don't know yet if it will work, but I will keep you posted!

Attachments

• Janice Wisneski, Flyer.doc
    101 KB · Views: 215
Feel free to borrow it!

Thanks, I appreciate it a lot! One question I do have is, do you hand out the regular books to the people on your street or do you hand out the smaller ones?

Whatever I have extras of I will hand out. I was thinking of just mailing this flyer. Do you think sending a catalog, too would be a good idea?

I was going to put them in the door on my street, that was why i was going to put a book with it. I know that I would be more inclined to call if they left a book, so that is why I am thinking that!

1. What is the purpose of the New Home Owner Flyer?

The New Home Owner Flyer is designed to introduce new homeowners to the wide range of kitchen and cooking products offered by Pampered Chef. It includes information on our top-selling products and exclusive deals for new homeowners.

2. How can I obtain the New Home Owner Flyer?

The New Home Owner Flyer is available through independent Pampered Chef consultants. You can contact your local consultant or visit our website to locate a consultant in your area and request a flyer.

3. Is there a cost associated with the New Home Owner Flyer?

No, the New Home Owner Flyer is provided free of cost to new homeowners through our consultants. However, there may be a small shipping fee if you request the flyer online.

4. Can I customize the New Home Owner Flyer for my specific needs?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants are able to personalize the New Home Owner Flyer with their contact information and any special offers they may have for new homeowners. This allows for a more personalized and tailored experience for the recipients of the flyer.

5. What types of products are featured in the New Home Owner Flyer?

The New Home Owner Flyer showcases a variety of kitchen and cooking products ranging from cookware and bakeware to small kitchen gadgets and tools. These products are hand-selected by our team as top-sellers and are perfect for new homeowners looking to stock their kitchens with high-quality and functional items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ekmartin
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies