1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Weight Watchers Points

1. ChefSandyK

ChefSandyK Member

Has anyone out there taken the time to tally WW points for PC recipes? I found the old post with the downloaded file, but I was wondering if anyone had done any of the new recipes. You know what they say about recreating the wheel.... :)

have a great day,
    Sandy

Aug 26, 2005
  2. bejams

bejams Member

I am also curious.

I have lost alot of weight on WW and it scares me now because all of the recipes I have tried are very high in calories. It's a fine line, maiking recipes that are ok, and on program and making recipes that are really good. I would love to find a way to make this work and still keep my weight off.I am going to try to figure the points out for my favorite recipes. I will share my results.

Aug 26, 2005
  3. WW Points

If you go to www.dwlz.com she has a listing of Pampered Chef recipes in ww points. Another consultant must have given them to her.

You may have to look thru the website to find it, but I saw it the other day.

Aug 26, 2005
  4. bejams

bejams Member

Thank you so much. This has really been a worry for me. I never even thought of checking the points. It seems like everything I have made lately is very fatening. This will really help.

Aug 28, 2005
Have something to add?