• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weekday Dinners Done Recipe Cards :(

In summary, "Weekday Dinners Done Recipe Cards" are a set of 20 recipe cards created by Pampered Chef for busy weeknights. Each card includes a list of ingredients, step-by-step instructions, and a photo of the finished dish. The recipes also include nutritional information and use common, easy-to-find ingredients. They can also be customized to fit dietary restrictions.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Okay where on earth have I been? I just realized 2 months into the season that we didn't get these in Canada. :eek: I'm pathetic!

Are these typed up anywhere that I can view them? Or would anyone be willing to send me a set if I paid by paypal? Shipping would be to K0K 3M0 Ontario Canada.

I have a show I'll be submitting in a day or two. I'll send you a set....just wondering if it would be cheaper to send direct to you from the website or for me to mail from 78245 once it arrives.

It can't be delivered directly to her since she's in Canada. It will have to come to you first then you'll have to mail it to her.

Thanks Crystal. That removes one option. LOL

Hi there! Don't worry, you're not alone. It happens to the best of us! Unfortunately, the Seasonal Catalogs are only available to consultants in the US. However, I would be more than happy to send you a set if you would like. Just send me a message with your information and we can work out the details. Happy cooking!

What are "Weekday Dinners Done Recipe Cards"?

"Weekday Dinners Done Recipe Cards" are a set of recipe cards created by Pampered Chef that provide quick and easy dinner options for busy weeknights. Each card includes a list of ingredients, step-by-step instructions, and a photo of the finished dish.

How many recipe cards are included in the set?

The "Weekday Dinners Done Recipe Cards" set includes a total of 20 recipe cards. This gives you a variety of dinner options to choose from and ensures you won't get bored with the same meals every week.

Do the recipe cards include nutritional information?

Yes, each recipe card includes nutritional information such as calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrates. This allows you to make informed decisions about your meals and helps you stick to your dietary goals.

Are the ingredients for the recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes are common and easy to find at most grocery stores. You won't have to search for obscure ingredients or make multiple trips to different stores to find what you need.

Can I customize the recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, the recipes can be easily customized to fit your dietary needs. For example, if you are vegetarian, you can substitute meat with a plant-based protein. If you have a gluten intolerance, you can use gluten-free alternatives for certain ingredients. The recipe cards provide suggestions for modifications and substitutions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stayinathomemama
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kcjodih