• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weekday Dinners Done Cards - Not in Canada??

In summary, "Weekday Dinners Done Cards" are recipe cards created by Pampered Chef to make meal planning and preparation easier for busy weekdays. They are currently only available in the United States and can be purchased online. The recipes cater to different dietary restrictions, but it is recommended to check the individual cards for any specific ingredients. While the recipes are flexible, using Pampered Chef products is recommended for the best cooking experience.
cheflorraine
Gold Member
I was excited about the Weekday Dinners Done recipe cards in the US consultants lists of new products, but then just realized a couple days ago that I hadn't seen anything like that in our new products!! :confused:
I would have loved to use and sell this... any idea as to why we wouldn't have gotten this in our new product line?

Lorraine

's consultants may have had access to the Weekday Dinners Done recipe cards before they were available to other US consultants. It is possible that the product was exclusive to their list of new products and not released to the general public. It could also be the case that the product was only available for a limited time, and has since been discontinued. If you are interested in learning more about why these cards were not included in your list of new products, you may want to contact Lorraine's consultants directly to ask for more information.

-I understand your excitement about the Weekday Dinners Done recipe cards and your disappointment in not seeing them in our new product line. Unfortunately, the availability of products can vary by country and region due to different market demands and regulations. It is possible that the recipe cards were not deemed as popular or necessary for your specific market. However, I encourage you to reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or the company directly to express your interest in having these recipe cards available in your market. Your feedback is important and could potentially impact future product offerings. Thank you for being a valued customer and for sharing your thoughts with us.

1. What are "Weekday Dinners Done Cards"?

"Weekday Dinners Done Cards" are a set of recipe cards created by Pampered Chef to help make meal planning and preparation easier for busy weekdays. Each card features a simple and delicious dinner recipe, along with a shopping list and step-by-step instructions.

2. Why are "Weekday Dinners Done Cards" not available in Canada?

Unfortunately, at this time, we are only able to offer the "Weekday Dinners Done Cards" in the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are constantly evaluating ways to expand our product offerings to other countries.

3. Can I purchase "Weekday Dinners Done Cards" online?

Yes, "Weekday Dinners Done Cards" can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. However, please note that they are currently only available for purchase in the United States.

4. Are the recipes on the "Weekday Dinners Done Cards" suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Our "Weekday Dinners Done Cards" include a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb options. However, we recommend checking the individual recipe cards for any specific ingredients that may not be suitable for your dietary needs.

5. Can I use my own ingredients or do I need to purchase specific products from Pampered Chef?

The recipes on the "Weekday Dinners Done Cards" are designed to be flexible, so you can use your own ingredients or substitute for any items you may not have on hand. However, we do recommend using Pampered Chef products for the best cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • cincychef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies