• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Registry Info for Potential Host: Tips & Advice | TIA

In summary, to create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef, you can visit their website and click on the "Registry" tab to browse and add kitchen and cooking products. You can also add items from other stores using the "Add from Another Store" feature. Hosting a party is not required, but it is a way to earn free products. Changes can be made to the registry at any time and a completion discount is offered for any remaining items after the wedding.
jasonmva
Silver Member
I have a person who was originally going to be a host but had to cancel due to her planning her wedding. I did the good ole salesman thing and asked if she knew that we had a wedding registry. Now she wants the info. What do you guys normally send to a potention register? This would be my first and I am not really familiar with the whole thing. TIA

I would give her the little brouchure about the wedding registry, and some information about hwo the registry rewards work, Also print out the well stocked kitchen information to give to her. Give her the latest catalog and yoru business card.

Thanks for the help. I am assuming there is info on CC? If not, I better get a supply order in ASAP!

Jason, there is some great info on CC, and you can print out the "Well Stocked Kitchen" list to give her to help w/ deciding what to put on her registry list. Do you have a website? She can register right from your website too.

Some of it is in CC, but their are a few things on a supply order that would help too.. one of them being the brochure that I was refering to.

jasonmva said:
Thanks for the help. I am assuming there is info on CC? If not, I better get a supply order in ASAP!

Related to Wedding Registry Info for Potential Host: Tips & Advice | TIA

1. How do I create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

To create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can browse our selection of kitchen and cooking products and add them to your registry. You can also choose to create a personalized URL to share with your guests.

2. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef wedding registry?

Yes, you can add items from other stores to your Pampered Chef wedding registry using the "Add from Another Store" feature. This allows you to create a comprehensive registry with all the items you want from different retailers.

3. Do I have to host a Pampered Chef party to create a wedding registry?

No, you do not have to host a Pampered Chef party to create a wedding registry. While hosting a party is a great way to earn free products, you can create a registry without hosting a party.

4. Can I make changes to my Pampered Chef wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your Pampered Chef wedding registry at any time. Simply log in to your account and make the necessary adjustments. You can also add or remove items as needed.

5. Is there a completion discount for Pampered Chef wedding registries?

Yes, we offer a completion discount for Pampered Chef wedding registries. After your wedding, you will receive a discount code to use towards any remaining items on your registry. This is our way of saying thank you for choosing Pampered Chef for your special day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heat123
  • lkhartmann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies