• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Registry Info at Bridal Shops

The shop will usually give a percentage of the total sale to the consultant, and sometimes they will give products as well. Usually it works out to either $50 or $100 per sale.
Has anyone eve left the registry information and your business cards at a Bridal Shop, etc before? I want to at least try out the Bridal Shop I'm going to tomorrow for my firends wedding and wondered if it worked for anyone and what you did.

Any feedback would be great!!

Yeah, I live in a rather small town, but we still have 6 bridal shops here. 5 of the 6 that I went to let me put fliers there with all of the other business cards and stuff. The only reason the 6th one said no was because she had a family member that is a consultant and she let's her do it there. So far I don't have any registries yet, but I got a call today from one of the shops letting me know that they are hosting 4 trunk shows at their shop during the month of April and they want me to come and answer any questions and try to get brides signed up. I was so excited to get this call. And the best part...it's free to me other than a gift certificate donation to put in a bridal basket that will be raffled off in May and the cost of the fliers. I told them to count me in ;)

Danielle

Thanks!Great! Hopefully I will have some luck with them tomorrow to let me leave some information. My next plan is to contact other bridal shops in the area.

I am...doing a commission sharing program with our local bridal shop! When I receive a lead from the shop, I will share my commission either through $$ or through products! I already have 3 registries!! :D

was just wondering if any of these are with David's Bridal Shops? Spoke with someone from their corporate office and they have a vendor program. You join it but it's very pricey!!! I guess if a group of consultants goes in together it wouldn't be bad, but $275.00 a month (you have to commit to 1 year). he said the leads are awesome...1 month average of 300 brides through the shop.
Is anyone doing this with their Davids Bridal Shop? Just curious, because he said he signed on 19 PC consultants in the past week across the country to be part of the vendor program...(meaning 19 current consultants have contacted him and are putting their info about the registry into their local shops.

$275 A Month!!!????!!I'm sure you'd get some decent leads from David's Bridal but $275 per month is out of reach for me. I'm trying to get my registry information into our local shops here. One of them told me "no" because if they let me do it then all the other PC consultants that might want to do it would be mad. They did say that I can put a flier into their "information book" that they keep behind the counter. If any customer asks about what other services they are aware of they will show it to the customer but it won't be out front.

Oh well, I'll just keep plugging away at it. I'll get my foot into the door somehow.

fruit76loop said:
doing a commission sharing program with our local bridal shop! When I receive a lead from the shop, I will share my commission either through $$ or through products! I already have 3 registries!! :D

Hi how do you divy up the commission/products with the shop? Thanks!

1. What is a wedding registry?

A wedding registry is a list of gifts that a couple creates and shares with their wedding guests. It typically includes household items and other gifts that the couple would like to receive as wedding presents.

2. How do I create a wedding registry at a bridal shop?

To create a wedding registry at a bridal shop, you can either visit the physical store or create one online through the shop's website. You will need to provide personal information, such as your name and contact information, and choose the items you would like to include in your registry.

3. Can I add items to my wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add or remove items from your wedding registry at any time before the wedding. It is common for couples to continuously update their registry based on their needs and preferences.

4. How do guests purchase items from a wedding registry at a bridal shop?

Guests can purchase items from a wedding registry at a bridal shop either in-store or online. They will need to provide the name of the couple and the registry number to access the list of items. They can then choose the item they would like to purchase and complete the transaction.

5. Is there a deadline to complete a wedding registry at a bridal shop?

Each bridal shop may have different policies, but generally, there is no deadline to complete a wedding registry. However, it is recommended to have the registry completed at least a few months before the wedding to give guests enough time to purchase gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • elizabethfox
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Stephanie S
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies