1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Website Help individual order

1. Could someone please help me one of the guests invited to a show placed an order through my website but not under the hostess and the order for that hostess was placed yesterday and I can not include this order now. My question though is when it is an individual order does it go directly to headoffice or do I still have to place it? I received an email notifying me that the order was placed but there is no copy of how she paid and when I went on to do a mock order it takes you into the payment part and charges the customer shipping like an individual as apposed to the $5.00 cdn. Can anyone enlighten me on this.

Thanks

Mar 1, 2006
  2. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Individual Web Orders go directly through to HO in the US, it's most likely the same in Canada.

Mar 1, 2006
  3. reesefamily5

reesefamily5 Member

I had this happen to me for an out of state catalog show I did last Oct. But it happened to two guests. And the orders totaled to be over $150. I tried to call HO and stop the order from going through but that didn't work. So I dont' even think it is worth trying, because the guest called me immediately after she placed the order and I still wasn't able to stop it.

The only thing I was able to do was call the guest that placed the order. If they want their order to go onto the show this is what they can do. It is a hassle so it is up to them if they want to do it.

You can place their order onto the show. (This does mean they will have two orders placed). When they get the first order from off of the website they will have to call Pampered Chef and return it. This will be free for them if they call within the 30 days. Then Pampered Chef will refund the money.

Explain to the guests that when the order is placed through the show they will get cheaper shipping costs and it will help the host with her total sales.

It will ultimately be up the the guest if they want to go through the hassle or not.

What I did when this happened to me I sent the people who this happened to a Gift Certificate for $5 or $10 dollars for their trouble(It has to be redeemed through me).

It was not my fault but this way it makes the customer feel better for going through the process of returning their first order. And if they redeem it, they will be placing the order through me so I get repeat business.

If you have any question feel free to e-mail me reesefamily5@msn.com.

Mar 1, 2006
Have something to add?