• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

We Wish You a Merry Christmas...awesome

In summary, this person has a lot of time on his hands and has come up with an interesting way to spend it.
WOW! So how do you find out you have that kind of talent?

Well that was pretty neat! He must have a LOT of free time!

How fun! Thanks for sharing a smile today :)

hee hee.. yep this guy has too much time on his hands!!! LOL

Cheers

I agree about the too much time, but I bet he's never bored.

All I can say is Wow!

Hey, Not meaning to hi-jack your thread and, I know this one is a little (actually quite big) risque'....but since we are talking about "inventive" ways of playing the piano - I just couldn't resist posting this here. I will warn you....it's a little on the nasty side....but oh so funny!

View it if you dare : http://www.dailymotion.com/tag/with/video/xtxjv_playing-piano-with-penis

Remember, I warned you, so please do not send me any nasty-grams.

pamperedlinda said:
Hey, Not meaning to hi-jack your thread and, I know this one is a little (actually quite big) risque'....but since we are talking about "inventive" ways of playing the piano - I just couldn't resist posting this here. I will warn you....it's a little on the nasty side....but oh so funny!

View it if you dare : http://www.dailymotion.com/tag/with/video/xtxjv_playing-piano-with-penis

Remember, I warned you, so please do not send me any nasty-grams.

Whoo Hoo...Holy Moly, Linda!!!:eek: Talk about way too much time on his hands...er, uh...did he use his hands???? I need to have my dh study this veeerrrryyyy carefulyyyyyy...LOL

Whoa....uhmmm...who thinks of these things?

thechefofnorthbend said:
Whoo Hoo...Holy Moly, Linda!!!:eek: Talk about way too much time on his hands...er, uh...did he use his hands???? I need to have my dh study this veeerrrryyyy carefulyyyyyy...LOL

You and me both!!! Holy COW. That was a VERY Long....er... Piano?!:D

thechefofnorthbend said:

My DH says that this is humanly impossible! Well.....guess maybe this fellow isn't human then - huh?

I think that he is taking some "V" pills! LOL:D

WOW!!! Glad I took the warning and didn't watch that with the kids awake! LOL That was a very interesting...talent...he had. :D

What ingredients are needed to make "We Wish You a Merry Christmas...awesome"?

The ingredients needed for this recipe are:

• 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 1/4 cup red and green sprinkles

How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 16 servings.

Can I make this recipe in advance?

Yes, you can make the dough in advance and refrigerate it for up to 3 days before baking. You can also freeze the dough for up to 3 months.

Do I need any special equipment to make this recipe?

You will need a round cookie cutter and a rolling pin to make the cookie shapes. You may also want to use a piping bag for the frosting, but it is not necessary.

How should I store the finished cookies?

Store the cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week. You can also freeze the cookies for up to 3 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • Cindycooks